WHA logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey_nut

Mar 19, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
hamilton doesn't have a name yet, so therefore no logo...

as for dallas, they're going to release one in the coming weeks...

florida doesn't have a city to play in yet, hense no name and no logo

and vancouver.. is so far unofficial...

LazyCamel2000

Jul 16, 2004
I think all of these logos look too much like a minor league logo wich the WHA kind of is but I think they should look more professional just my opinion though. :dunno:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
TT said:
Hey guys,

I like many of the logos but there is a guy over at the official WHA forums who makes some awsome logos, ch-check it out at...

http://www.hockeyattitude.com/html/message_board.html

TT

The "alternate" design he did for the Nordiks (the lower-case "n" with the fleur-de-lis) was very nice. I don't mind the bear logo they're using, but the alternate was quite decent...

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Are they trying to make their logos look like garbage? A ten year old could come up with better junk.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Yeah...as much as I would like to find something positive about this league - its pretty bad when even the logos look incredibly rinky dink.

Prince Mercury

Apr 7, 2004
Fort McMurray
I'm sorry but that Toros logo is embarassing.

I don't understand, why don't they make them simple and iconic? A good logo could be drawn with reasonable similarity by a four year old and recognized in silhouette.

Default101

tylerr said:
I like the Nordik's Logo
It is somewhat similar to the logo they WERE going to use for the Quebec Nordiques the year they moved to Colorado so it was never really seen however it was released just hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->