Western Canada

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
He's been moving a bit slower the last couple games. Rumour that he has a cold? Who knows. But yeah, I think he'll keep bring a threat every night, which gives the rest of the team a chance to win if they do their part.
mcdavid definitely has looked a bit off the past 3 games. no giddy up. he could be battling a cold I wouldn't doubt it

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Every team west of and including Toronto makes the playoffs. Those other two loser teams won't.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I know it’s still early, but they have a combined record of 33-20-3, have 10 players in the Top 50 of NHL scoring, and are all playing extremely well.

but the media embargo that states national media in Canada has to do ten leaf stories to one story about any of the other teams is still in place

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Ever since Calgary went to Hanifin/Hamonic and Andersson/Valimaki our defense has been good. Brodie was one of our best players last night. First time he's looked confident in two years.

Couple bad games with 2 rookies and 2 guys that have never played with eachother is too be expected, all while playing a completely new system.

In a couple months I think our defense is going to be scary. The rookies seem close to hitting another level and Hamonic is playing great hockey again.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Yeah Hamonic finally playing like the guy they thought they were getting is huge for the Flames. Not sure what last year was all about but he's consistently looked good so far

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Yeah Hamonic finally playing like the guy they thought they were getting is huge for the Flames. Not sure what last year was all about but he's consistently looked good so far

I've noticed him joining the rush quite a bit more than last year. Could just be more comfortable under the new coach?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->