West Coast Flyers Jersey

tuckrr

Nov 28, 2008
I understand what you're trying to do, but it's something I could never support another Flyers fan doing.

You can't take our logo, the one thing that ALWAYS stays the same, change the colors of it and put that on another team's jersey.

Well Its better than having a kings Jersey, no?

For when the Kings come to San Jose..

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I've got plenty of flyers jerseys and gear. I've got multiple Carter/Richards jerseys already... In fact I'm wearing a flyers T right now at work! (The 'old time hockey' one)

I just want a distinct look to make a point -- that the Flyers west have basically become an expansion of our team in terms of players.

Also, when I go to the sharks arena, San Jose locals will be like 'wtf are you wearing? That's not a kings jersey'

Do whatever makes you happy.

Wiqkid*

How about fixing the damn NHL14 game? I broke mine in half Saturday because I'm sick of losing 1-0 when I have 50 shots to the guy who has 4. Ice tilt is embarrassingly bad.

bungle

Casual Observer
Jan 20, 2006
LA
:facepalm: Don't be a two team fan. They're the worst. Just pick one and actually stick with them.

I'm with this guy. You make a shirt like that and both teams fans will probably be hating on it. I moved to LA 3 months ago and I get a kick out of walking around wearing Flyers t-shirts. Surprising how many people make comments. Good comments too, unlike back in NYC.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
:facepalm: Don't be a two team fan. They're the worst. Just pick one and actually stick with them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with cheering or following another team as long as they're in the other conference and you keep your priorities straight between them.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Maybe I'll get a 2010 Chicago jersey with LEIGHTON on the back. He was their Finals MVP after all.

tuckrr

Nov 28, 2008
I'm with this guy. You make a shirt like that and both teams fans will probably be hating on it. I moved to LA 3 months ago and I get a kick out of walking around wearing Flyers t-shirts. Surprising how many people make comments. Good comments too, unlike back in NYC.

I wear my winter classic jersey and get comments from people all the time haha...
I got free bacon on my burger last week b/c the cook grew up outside Philly!

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
This might be a shade stupider.

It sort of reminds me of that tshirt mrs scratch has; of the Phils, Flyers and eagles logos as one emblem. I want to burn it.

philly_ill_t-shirt3.jpg

The people that made this shirt:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad