Werenski has torn labrum out season- Blankenburg fractured ankle out 6-8 weeks

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
boy am I looking forward to all the "strip it to the foundations" posts that will form the only highlights for months to come, to be cumulated with more draft lottery losses sometime in May

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Daily Faceoff has David Jiricek and Marcus Bjork in the defensive lineup now. Figured they might call up Billy Sweezey for NHL duty.

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
boy am I looking forward to all the "strip it to the foundations" posts that will form the only highlights for months to come, to be cumulated with more draft lottery losses sometime in May
I am not :banghead::joker::deadhorse🤮

Reactions: Fro

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Oh.

Oh :(

I mean that really sucks, I figured Werenski was going to be out for several weeks, had no idea Blanks got hurt.

This really sucks. And for the tank commanders, as it is they are 2nd to last in points percentage in the league, and only 6th last in xGF% - nothing is guaranteed.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
For all the kvetching over beating a dead horse over the years, you are really making sure this drivel is properly beaten in every thread

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Scored that ENG on it

While I was ding about Blanks injury, it now pieces to get her for me. When they announced Blanks as 3rd Star, I told my GF he appeared emotional as the cameras followed him. Being 3rd star is nice but doesn’t evoke emotions. Now it fits - he likely knew he had a serious issue.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
If I might quote Dennis Franz near the end of Die Hard 2 with an eloquent summary of the current state of affairs:

"Godd***it the hell f**k!!!"

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
If I might quote Dennis Franz near the end of Die Hard 2 with an eloquent summary of the current state of affairs:

"Godd***it the hell f**k!!!"
If I may reiterate something I said in the past, with the Blue Jackets, it's not the good, the bad and the ugly; it's the bad, the worse, and the **%*@#$&^*^(!*@&$#&*#!!!

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Blanks' injury is more of a gut punch for me than Werenski's. They're both good so it's not that, this season is almost certainly lost anyways. This is the 3rd or 4th time Blanks has been injured since we signed him. He's a good enough player to build around but not if he can't stay healthy.

We saw that movie once already I think

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad