Were the Refs Blind???

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi Ed,

Did you see the disgusting way the Senators won the Cup? What are the refs thinking!!! Were they blind or was GM Matt Gledhill paying them so that a Canadian team would win the Cup? The Senators were bloody thugs!!! :rant: Next time I see Chris Higgins again, I am so gonna so make him take wood and glass like the cheap shots he gave to Steve Rucchin and Kipper. Those two incidents changed the both series and ultimately the Senators won because of it. Aren't the refs suppose to protect the players. They start calling ticky tack soft stuff against the Stars and the Hurricanes. I will not stand for this B*******T!!!! refereeing. Gimme a damn whistle and i reckon I could do a better job than those during the Senator Series. The hooking penalty on Skoula on Tkachuk in the Game 3 was horrendous. He only got ejected for that. Why isn't the league punishing this thuggery!!! That was worst than the Bertuzzi and Moore incident. Refs WAKE UP, you have got to protected the neck and head. I thought this was the new NHL where foot work was suppose to be better. I guess that didn't stop Morrison assaulting St Louis in the Stanley Cup. What the sort of a dodgy call was cross checking?? :banghead: Talk about trying to take out the opposition best players. They could at least play nice dirty like Claude Lemieux during the playoffs. I reckon they don't deserve it. I really hate the Sens. I think their GM is such a chump!!! The league should investigate into his dealings. I reckon he has been smuggling some performance enhancing drugs during those intervals for his team doctors to use. He may say he was studying, what is he studying? I know he is doing some sort of Chemistry major. He must be secretly coming up these new drugs that he is giving to his players for the high and possibly on the street as well. I am so PEEVED OFF at the moment. They just don't deserve to win with that sort of hockey. If i wanted to see that sort of hockey, i would rather see a WWE show, at least that is more entertaining.

MR GLEDHILL CONSIDER ME NOT ATTENDING GAMES NEXT YEAR UNTIL YOU START TELLING THE REFS TO SEE THAT THE CALLS GO BOTH WAYS.

-Disgruntled Grandmother

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad