GDT: We're playing the Habs tonight apparently. 7pm MT on SNW

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
So guys I have a question. Be a loyal Flames fan and watch this game? Or watch the Wild-Panthers game because a girl you really like (And got betrayed by) is attending her first hockey game at the exact match?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
So guys I have a question. Be a loyal Flames fan and watch this game? Or watch the Wild-Panthers game because a girl you really like (And got betrayed by) is attending her first hockey game at the exact match?

uhm...

No offense but option B reeks of creepshow. I advise you to google "creepy things" and not do those things.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What difference does it make? Hockey connects us all.
I almost never agree with OKG, but your question feels like it's a page out of a beginners guide to stalking

69559731-352-k69508.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I almost never agree with OKG, but your question feels like it's a page out of a beginners guide to stalking

69559731-352-k69508.jpg

Following someone's instagram (Who happens to have a ton of followers) and seeing they posted a story of them buying tickets to a hockey game is considered stalking? I've actually met and know this girl just saying lol, we just haven't talked in a long time is all.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Following someone's instagram (Who happens to have a ton of followers) and seeing they posted a story of them buying tickets to a hockey game is considered stalking? I've actually met and know this girl just saying lol, we just haven't talked in a long time is all.
you're talking about watching a game just on the off chance you might see her, a game you have no real interest in otherwise. Yes, that is getting pretty close to stalking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad