Went to Social Distortion last night.....

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Drummer David Hidalgo, Jr. is a fan...

013.jpg

Captain Mittens*

Are you saying that you "can read the writing on the wall"?

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
best band ever, even more reason to like them now. so the skelli logo and Kings sticker on my Jeep make even more sense now

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
We won't take you for granted

i see what you did there

I want to give you the Creeps, Mother ****er!

EDIT: I did happen to see they were playing like the whole month of December and January in So Cal. Can they really sell out that many dates??

yep. they've been doing the SoCal mini tour for years now. rotate between the HoB's in LA, OC, SD and Vegas. usually play around 15-20 shows during Dec and Jan and will sell out date after date. i saw them quite a few times during those before i moved. i did see them a few months back when they came to Chicago

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
I think tonight is the last night, at least at HoB in Anaheim. Last night was a killer show; they sounded great.

As they walked on stage I got a pretty good laugh when I saw the Kings logo on his shorts....

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
Its hard to keep track of who is still in the band. Last time I saw them Chuck Biscuits was still on the drums.

McSorley 33

Feb 9, 2005
Yorba Linda, Ca
Saw them with my girlfriend at hob in Anaheim. They are the best band live. I believe Mikes son played with the band that last night too.

Last edited:

RonSwanson*

Saw them with my girlfriend at hob in Anaheim. They are the best band live. I believe Mikes son played with the band that last night too.

Bringin' the ball and chain with you to the shows. Nice.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
I swear the show could have been 3 hours long and the crowd wouldn't have been tired of it. So many good tunes left unplayed.

And yeah his kid played with them on one song as well on Monday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->