Proposal: Wennberg to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
If there is one player in the NHL that needs a new beginning, it's Wennberg, who is playing well below his capabilities.

Buffalo needs a defensivley sound #3 with some offensive upside, which he showed a couple of years ago.

How does Asplund & 3rd for Wennberg sound?

Last edited:

member 157595

If there is one player in the NHL that needs a new beginning, it's Weenberg, who is playing well below his capabilities.

Buffalo needs a defensivley sound #3 with some offensive upside, which he showed a couple of years ago.

How does Asplund & 3rd for Wennberg sound?

Columbus will accept for Weenberg but not for Wennberg.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Excuse me?

Asplund is a bit of a fan favorite prospect. I don't want to trade him, either. He's going to be a player, and one other teams don't enjoy playing against. It took him a little while to find his scoring touch on the smaller North American ice, but he's been very productive his last 10 games or so in the AHL, and his motor doesn't have an off switch.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Asplund is a bit of a fan favorite prospect. I don't want to trade him, either. He's going to be a player, and one other teams don't enjoy playing against. It took him a little while to find his scoring touch on the smaller North American ice, but he's been very productive his last 10 games or so in the AHL, and his motor doesn't have an off switch.
Asplund looks like a pretty nice prospect, but not the type to bring back a top 6 guy like Wennberg. Buffalo could use some more offensive depth and this trade would give them that. No matter how much you like Asplund I don't see how you could logically turn this down. This is laughable. But props on the username, that's a real gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad