Wendel Clark vs Eric Lindros

Who would win a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
My instinct is Lindros due to size (advantage of roughly five inches and 40 pounds) but you never know, Clark even did well against Probert.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Clark is the best fighter ever, but Lindros was huge. I'll give the edge to Clark, can't count him out.
That's a bold statement. Are we talking pound-for-pound/based on technique or the most damaging player period? If we're talking the later, Clark would get his lunch fed to him by a guy like Chara. I think it would be the same deal with Lindros.

As far as fighters, I'd put Probert, Kocur, Laraque, Chara, Boogaard, etc. ahead of Clark, without much hesitation.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2003
KW
That's a bold statement. Are we talking pound-for-pound/based on technique or the most damaging player period? If we're talking the later, Clark would get his lunch fed to him by a guy like Chara. I think it would be the same deal with Lindros.

As far as fighters, I'd put Probert, Kocur, Laraque, Chara, Boogaard, etc. ahead of Clark, without much hesitation.

Lindros wasn't much bigger than Probert, who Clark went toe to toe with on the reg.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Wendel Clark. Fighting was the only thing he was elite at. And devastating hits too, perhaps.

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown

Everyone feared Probert, but Probert feared Clark. Clark doesn't care how big someone was, he'd take them out.
Wendel Clark. Fighting was the only thing he was elite at. And devastating hits too, perhaps.
His wrister was elite too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->