Wellwood Scores 5 goals against Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Leaf Pospect Kyle Wellwood scores 5 goals in a night against Cleveland...he was in a slump of only one goal in 9 games, what a way to come back...:) im excited. What do you guys think...:)

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
Met him at the 2001 draft in Sunrise.

Nice kid and family, although very small at the time.

I'll certainly pull for him- good to see his hard work pay off. I'm always behind guys who may not have what scouts call "ideal size," but have the skill to play at a high level.

Good luck to him...

Verbal Kint*

Wow, certainly unexpected, and hopefully it pulls him out of his slump. Hope to see him with the Leafs in 2005/2006.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
i've played ball hockey with this guy for a few years now and he has insane skills but is very lazy and drinks a lot of beer during the summer. Not that there anything wrong w/ drinking but when your an elite athlete you must treat ur body better than he does.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
trahans99 said:
i've played ball hockey with this guy for a few years now and he has insane skills but is very lazy and drinks a lot of beer during the summer. Not that there anything wrong w/ drinking but when your an elite athlete you must treat ur body better than he does.

That may have changed...

Most palyers disciplne dosent come from the fact they are good little boy... it's more form the fact they have no choice.

This kind of player dosent have to be in A-1 shape to make the cut at the junior level. He will to make it in the NHL...

That may change is attitude.

BJ21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad