Post-Game Talk: Well, that happened. Stanley Cup Finals post-series talk.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2zbftx.jpg

Vex

Apr 23, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
This loss hurts me more than the Campoli nonsense and the OT loss to the Kings. If there's any silver lining in this gutting loss, it's that I know for a fact I love this team more than I ever loved the Blackhawks.

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Vegas .. You deserve this game... Refs F you..

I could see 2 minutes on interference on Stats and Eakin in that freak play..

No knock on Pavel.. He was tryna sell call in being down 3 goals... that just me. I hope he ok .. i don’t care refs win it for the Sharks..
I really hope Avs torch Jones and Dell next round.. Flukey weak goaltending..

ShArks will get their upset..What goes around, comes around, all way back around..
Avs will do it ..

Fluery and Knights deserves this game and to compete next round..

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I will get over it by tomorrow considering the fact is that the way this team played this series, i really don't think they would have a chance at getting by the Blues or the Stars. I don't even think the Sharks have a chance with their shitty goaltending and defense.

Looking back at this series, if Jones didn't fold like a cheap tent on most nights, we might not have had a game 7. Our defense was really not up to par and Fleury was average at best besides game 4.

As i said before, call was disgusting, but the Knights just cannot fold on that pk by letting in 4 goals.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Devastating loss. Felt there should have been three overtime penalties against the Sharks. None called. VGK played well enough to win 6 and 7 and lose both.

Reactions: MrLouniverse

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yes we should've done better to shut them down. Yes the players should have calmed down. Yes Fleury should have kept his cool.

But this team should not have been put in that position in the first f***ing place. 20+ years watching this sport I've never seen such a massive f*** up from the refs. What happened to Pavelski was unfortunate but that was a 2 minute minor at best.

I'm not done with this game, but it's gonna take a lot of time for me to be remotely excited for the prospect of NHL hockey again. Absolutely disgusting.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
I'm sorry you guys lost that way. Screwjob in it's truest form. I know that won't heal soon. We'll try our best to dismantle them for you.

And I'm sure I speak for all of us on the Avalanche board, but you're welcome to come hang with us at any time during the series. More fans the merrier and we can trashtalk the Sharts in unity.

Vex

Apr 23, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Yes we should've done better to shut them down. Yes the players should have calmed down. Yes Fleury should have kept his cool.

But this team should not have been put in that position in the first ****ing place. 20+ years watching this sport I've never seen such a massive **** up from the refs. What happened to Pavelski was unfortunate but that was a 2 minute minor at best.

But the Vegas conspiracy...

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I will get over it by tomorrow considering the fact is that the way this team played this series, i really don't think they would have a chance at getting by the Blues or the Stars. I don't even think the Sharks have a chance with their ****ty goaltending and defense.

Looking back at this series, if Jones didn't fold like a cheap tent on most nights, we might not have had a game 7. Our defense was really not up to par and Fleury was average at best besides game 4.

As i said before, call was disgusting, but the Knights just cannot fold on that pk by letting in 4 goals.

What's the cross streets for your streakfest? Lol

Reactions: hangman005

CCook37

Jun 11, 2014
Chicago, IL
I will get over it by tomorrow considering the fact is that the way this team played this series, i really don't think they would have a chance at getting by the Blues or the Stars. I don't even think the Sharks have a chance with their ****ty goaltending and defense.

Hawks fan here.
Fleury played very well as did Jones. Vegas shoulda won the series. That Major was a joke.

Keep your heads up. Can’t wait to battle with you guys next year.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hawks fan here.
Fleury played very well as did Jones. Vegas shoulda won the series. That Major was a joke.

Keep your heads up. Can’t wait to battle with you guys next year.
Really hard to keep my head up after this. I've been a fan of this sport for twenty years. I'm sure something as bad or worse has happened in that time or before it, but this is easily the worst single moment I've experienced as a fan of any team. And I've watched the Ducks get swept in embarrassing fashion.

Reactions: hangman005

CCook37

Jun 11, 2014
Chicago, IL
Really hard to keep my head up after this. I've been a fan of this sport for twenty years. I'm sure something as bad or worse has happened in that time or before it, but this is easily the worst single moment I've experienced as a fan of any team. And I've watched the Ducks get swept in embarrassing fashion.
As a fan watching the game, I am absolutely disgusted. Only reason I came to the Vegas blog. I feel for you guys. I don’t have much more to offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->