GDT: Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway? Devils @ Islanders, 7 PM, MSG+ 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Don't worry central jersey exists. Cause the South or North doesn't want central jersey!
OIP.xRLdm2hgfCDTV8Wjl8Tr6gHaNE

or some have Ocean County in the South.
OIP.ZBs-foH_oFdi40to8ZFFawHaLZ

Still other have the Jersey shore as well.
OIP.KSRU12gtuE2bLPQ89-hX2QHaMc

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Anyone have the FanDuel odds on us getting shut out tonight? Not that I'm endorsing the scumbags who prey on peoples addiction. Just curious given the exciting brand of hockey NY doesn't bring to the table and our lack of offense.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
This debate raged in the very Italian family of one of my college girlfriends for a while. It was eventually settled by consensus. The definition agreed upon was that sauce was meatless while gravy included meat.

I wish I had one chance to be entertained by such a debate., all the while savoring whatever it is that comes of the spirited discussion. In other words, who cares what it's called? If it tastes good, I'm all in. :D

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I wish I had one chance to be entertained by such a debate., all the while savoring whatever it is that comes of the spirited discussion. In other words, who cares what it's called? If it tastes good, I'm all in. :D

It took them about three days to make it. it was a big production and a lot of effort. It was great. My recollection is it was a marinara (I recall garlic and onion and maybe some bell pepper) with pork and beef meatballs and sausage as well. Everything fresh and cut or prepared by hand with the exception of the sausage that had to be a certain kind from a certain place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->