Welcome to The Temple of the Phil: The official Phil Kessel Meme Repository.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
kesselhead.gif

GG.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
A buddy of mine today was saying how Kessel looks like less a hockey player and more like an air conditioner or heater repairman and now I can't unsee it.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
A buddy of mine today was saying how Kessel looks like less a hockey player and more like an air conditioner or heater repairman and now I can't unsee it.

That's funny because I have a friend who is a plumber and I told him he looked like Kessel.

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
I work in HVAC, I can confirm that Kessel does indeed look like some of my co-workers. Also, I had a birthday recently, and this was my cake:

11737856_927595723968726_8561903230805231006_n.jpg

It tasted like freedom.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
I work in HVAC, I can confirm that Kessel does indeed look like some of my co-workers. Also, I had a birthday recently, and this was my cake:

It tasted like freedom.

All Bow at the Cake of The Phil.

Phil Thyself up with the good Takings.

(Also, AWESOME friends/family/co-workers dude. Dang.)

Last edited:

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Next time Phil goes to Chicago, you just know where he's gonna go & who's lovable black & gold pal he's bringing. Because it matters, see? Aaaaah Yesssss!!!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

It tasted like freedom.

That is fantastic.

Happy belated B-day!

I hope they offered hotdogs and Kessel Fried Chicken leading up to the cake. Great are the ones close to you.

143679208778216_zpsndcitid8.gif

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Next time Phil goes to Chicago, you just know where he's gonna go & who's lovable black & gold pal he's bringing. Because it matters, see? Aaaaah Yesssss!!!

:laugh:

The most ****ed up thing about that was when the guy sprayed customers with fake puke. I hope those were production staff filling in for actual customers. I'd be ****ing pissed. Having to walk around all night with ketchup and corn chunks all over me. That dog is an a-hole.

"Nothing gets past you, *****... especially the carbohydrates!"

:biglaugh:

I don't think Kessel would fair too well in that environment. You need someone more like Torts to go in there. I'd pay good money to see that.

"Listen to me you ****in' grease-jockey, I'm the coach for the ________, we got a game tonight and I didn't come here to listen to you run your mouth. Now give me the ****in' char-dog or...."

"B ITCH I don't care WHO you is. Thinkin' you can come up in here with your fancy white-man hockey talk and impress ME! Put yo' ****in' money in the tip-jar and take your char-dog and go play your cold-ass hockey game. Who the **** wants to stand around shiv'rin all day on a block of ice anyway, you stupid ************! Don't you have any common sense?"

Last edited:

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
I don't think Kessel would fair too well in that environment. You need someone more like Torts to go in there. I'd pay good money to see that.

"Listen to me you ****in' grease-jockey, I'm the coach for the ________, we got a game tonight and I didn't come here to listen to you run your mouth. Now give me the ****in' char-dog or...."

"B ITCH I don't care WHO you is. Thinkin' you can come up in here with your fancy white-man hockey talk and impress ME! Put yo' ****in' money in the tip-jar and take your char-dog and go play your cold-ass hockey game. Who the **** wants to stand around shiv'rin all day on a block of ice anyway, you stupid ************! Don't you have any common sense?"

:laugh: Well, you try to imitate the video by sending Kessel 1rst then you bring in Torturella so the place gets tons of money from Phil & tons of **** from Torts. You could also send Triumph & Torts at the same time but that just might be overkill...

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
:laugh: Love that Phil has Phil on his right shoulder.

Should have held a hot dog though, that handkerchief he's holding is just the right size to be photoshopped. ;)

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012

Brother texted me this

B0KMSOiIYAA6NvZ.jpg

Edit: the pic of this text, not the text.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad