Welcome to the NHL - Seattle Kraken

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I'm late, but want to welcome you aboard. Really like the jersey and logos. I was hoping the team name would be Sockeyes, but if the Seattle fans are happy with Kraken, that's all that matters.

Looking forward to the rivalry with my Canucks! :thumbu:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Seattle (Subs)... would have been cool, but Kraken works fine! No more lonely in Seattle! Now, try to figure out what western team will NOT be among the eight in the Pacific division.

Last edited:

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Seattle (Subs)... would have been cool, but Kraken works fine! No more lonely in Seattle! Now, try to figure out what western team will NOT be among the eight in the Pacific division.

That's not hard.
When the Seattle NHL franchise was awarded back in December of 2018, the NHL also announced that Phoenix would move to the central division.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
I'm late, but want to welcome you aboard. Really like the jersey and logos. I was hoping the team name would be Sockeyes, but if the Seattle fans are happy with Kraken, that's all that matters.

Looking forward to the rivalry with my Canucks! :thumbu:
Unlike the canucks, this Kraken team has a competent management, it might not even be a rivalry.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Starting to narrow some choices while looking at others again! What to see Seattle Kraken make some choices for the future...Jones or Larsson,Pilut or Girgensons,Lauzon or Zboril,Giordano or Kylington,Caleb Jones or Benson,Hill or Fischer,B Lemieux, Grundstrom or Clague? Engvall or Kerfoot...Had Abramov ticketed but he fled to Russia! L Stanley or M Appleton...Holtby or Virtanen or not...Allen or Drouin...Ott will expose Zaitsev?Wash will expose Vanecek and Kraken should pounce! Bean from Carolina,Kivelnieks from BJackets,J Gauthier from the NYRangers!Bellows or Bailey from Isles unless Seattle likes Mayfield...Merkley or A Johnsson...DeKeyser or Cholowski...just to name a few off the top

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Starting to narrow some choices while looking at others again! What to see Seattle Kraken make some choices for the future...Jones or Larsson,Pilut or Girgensons,Lauzon or Zboril,Giordano or Kylington,Caleb Jones or Benson,Hill or Fischer,B Lemieux, Grundstrom or Clague? Engvall or Kerfoot...Had Abramov ticketed but he fled to Russia! L Stanley or M Appleton...Holtby or Virtanen or not...Allen or Drouin...Ott will expose Zaitsev?Wash will expose Vanecek and Kraken should pounce! Bean from Carolina,Kivelnieks from BJackets,J Gauthier from the NYRangers!Bellows or Bailey from Isles unless Seattle likes Mayfield...Merkley or A Johnsson...DeKeyser or Cholowski...just to name a few off the top

Reading that hurt my head!! :laugh:

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
Lightning fan here now living in Oregon and wanting to take on the Kraken as my mistress... Yes I want my cake and to eat yours too. This is not the case of a neglected husband looking for a better situation. Just a spoiled one looking to be greedy.

In all seriousness though I'm a big fan of the Kraken team name, colors and logo and like the pacific NW area. Want to take them on as my 2nd team. Going to try and follow along with the expansion draft and team building which is a pretty cool and unique experience (the last one for a while I'd imagine). I know the league just went through the new team & expansion draft process with Vegas, but I didn't follow that one from a Vegas fan's perspective at all.

Reactions: Puckrobber

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
Lightning fan here now living in Oregon and wanting to take on the Kraken as my mistress... Yes I want my cake and to eat yours too. This is not the case of a neglected husband looking for a better situation. Just a spoiled one looking to be greedy.

In all seriousness though I'm a big fan of the Kraken team name, colors and logo and like the pacific NW area. Want to take them on as my 2nd team. Going to try and follow along with the expansion draft and team building which is a pretty cool and unique experience (the last one for a while I'd imagine). I know the league just went through the new team & expansion draft process with Vegas, but I didn't follow that one from a Vegas fan's perspective at all.

You'll really enjoy the whole process. Been a Kings fan for a few decades, then, adopted Las Vegas when they were announced to get a new team. Now, with my home state finally getting a hockey team, I'll be adding the Kraken as my 3rd team to root for. This year, all the good stuff will come quickly: The protected lists on the 17th, E.D. on the 21st, Entry Draft on the 23rd-24th, and Free Agency starting the 28th. Not to mention the possible "wheeling & dealing" that goes on before, during, and after, all of those dates.

Welcome to the Kraken, and enjoy your stay! :thumbu:

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Welcome Kraken! Could be my 2nd team off the bat if you get a certain goalie in the draft :) love the logo, hope to visit some day, seems like a nice area. Was stoked to hear how season tickets are already hot commodity. Happy draft-shopping!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad