Welcome to the NHL - Seattle Kraken

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I like how you didn't wimp out on a name...but but arena is another story. Bezos is good at pandering and falling for gold diggers with Botox.

Anyhow, congrats.

Good luck, but I'll be pissed at you when you take one of my Blues.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Read 2 of your posts and already you strike me as someone who will always find something wrong with any situation.

You seem very judgmental and prone to rash decisions. We should play poker.

Ooooooooo big fake Octopus. Ooooooooo upvoted! Ooooooooooo!

1595557231066.png

Last edited:

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
The name is fine and the logo is alright too but you'd think they'd come up with something more enticing,Splashy(no pun intended)...I like something with the sea creature wrapping themselves around the Space Needle in a configuration of a an S for Seattle...I've seen a few kind of like that and I hope somewhere down the road the emerald green finds its way into the sweaters

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Oilers fan welcoming your team to NHL, Western Conference and Pacific Division. We will be rivals and good will ends someday.
Anyway you have great city, great name, colors and logo for hockey team, hopefully you also form competitive roster so that Nucks and Flames can stay bottom feeders.

Din Djarin

This Is The Way
Mar 3, 2020
Mandalore
On behalf of the Philadelphia Flyers, we welcome your great city of Seattle back to the NHL after over a century.

By the way, what will the NHL do to even up the divisions. Needs to be eight teams a division.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad