Welcome from Las Vegas!

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Welcome, Seattle! For those of you already NHL fans, you know what to do. If you are a sports fan in general and want to get in on the ground level with your new team, then I can tell you from my experience with VGK, it will be a ride you will enjoy and never forget, even if you don't enjoy the level of initial success we did.
As for media carpetbaggers, they will come out of the woodwork and I hope you take some of ours away from here. Good luck and I'm looking forward to planning my VGK@Seattle trip!

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Welcome expansion cousin! While maybe not as close a cousin as Buffalo and Vancouver, I will forever consider you “family”. Family I want to kick the crap out of multiple times per year, but family none the less! Look forward to making my way up there soon.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Welcome expansion cousin! While maybe not as close a cousin as Buffalo and Vancouver, I will forever consider you “family”. Family I want to kick the crap out of multiple times per year, but family none the less! Look forward to making my way up there soon.
I look forward to that too. You've still got my phone number, yeah? :)

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
As a Kings & Knights fan, I'm looking forward to actually having a "home" team to root for! However, I'll still stay neutral when it comes to games against VGK & L.A. :nod: I'm not giving up on the 2-time Cup champs and the greatest Expansion team in history.

Welcome Seattle! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad