Welcome Back Sens Mile

El Diego

Jan 2, 2009
I was walking home from work the other day, it was past 9pm. I was checking my phone all throughout my shift and the Sens were down 2-0 and I was walking down Elgin to get home to catch the end of the game. Suddenly the city erupts in cheering and I knew it was 2-1. The city is my goal horn. Was a pretty awesome experience.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The big thing is the number of young people who are out supporting the team, both at the Mile and at SBP.

They are always going to be louder than the husband and wife season ticket holders from 1993.

Finally we've got a little swagger in the nation's capital. It's good to see.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
The big thing is the number of young people who are out supporting the team, both at the Mile and at SBP.

They are always going to be louder than the husband and wife season ticket holders from 1993.

Agree big time and i can't wait to see what the fanbase is like in 5 years or so, i think this past Mtl series will convert a lot of casuals/FA fans!

Nov 16, 2007
in your head

It's awesome that alot of life long Sens fans from birth are finally at the age where they can buy season tickets, etc.

The Sens army is growing bigger year after year.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Games 3 and 4 were a bit of a watershed moment for the franchise IMO.

When you don't really have a history, you have to make your own.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
The great thing is, the kids who were around in 93 when the team came back are now the perfect age to buy tickets. Young enough to not have kids and too many responsibilities, but old enough that they're entering careers and have disposable income.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
The great thing is, the kids who were around in 93 when the team came back are now the perfect age to buy tickets. Young enough to not have kids and too many responsibilities, but old enough that they're entering careers and have disposable income.

I was born in 88. Sens came at a perfect time. Just getting into hockey as a team shows up.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

Exactly, finally this team has sens fans that have grown up with the team, I am 29 and have been a fan the entire way. Same with all my buddies, it makes the building really really loud when thats the main demographic going to the games.

In Murray we Trust

May 5, 2011

thats us! 19-25 year old males rejoice!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad