Confirmed with Link: Welcome back Michael Pezzetta !! (1 year, 1 way)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Oh I know Drouin the hockey player well.

He'd be great for their tank.

Johnson - Toews - Kane
Reichel - Kurashev - Raddysh
Katchouk - Lafferty - Entwistle
Hardman - Johnson - Pour/Slavin/Barratt

You think Drouin doesn't make that line-up better?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Very fun interview. Pez is definitely someone you root for.

Two stories I loved:

1) Tony asked if there was ever any time he questioned if hockey was worth it. Pez said there was a moment in his second year, he was scratched for like 6 or 7 games in a row and it was a long road trip. And he was the only one bag skating while all the other guys were playing. So he really was feeling down on himself and his career. But instead of quitting, he simply told himself he never wants to be in that position again. That he needed to do more. And he did.

Reminds me of Dale Weise talking about Joel Bouchard bag skating guys on game days. Bouchard was Pez' coach in his second year.

2) The story of the article in which he took this picture for:
1658337311627.png

Tony asked if he really has that many dogs. Pez says that he went to the Old Port to take pictures for an article about him. A guy walked by who is a dog walker. He was smoking a joint and had glasses on. The guy gave Pez the leash and gave him his glasses and told the photographer to take a picture of him like that. :laugh:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Very fun interview. Pez is definitely someone you root for.

Two stories I loved:

1) Tony asked if there was ever any time he questioned if hockey was worth it. Pez said there was a moment in his second year, he was scratched for like 6 or 7 games in a row and it was a long road trip. And he was the only one bag skating while all the other guys were playing. So he really was feeling down on himself and his career. But instead of quitting, he simply told himself he never wants to be in that position again. That he needed to do more. And he did.

Reminds me of Dale Weise talking about Joel Bouchard bad skating guys on game days. Bouchard was Pez' coach in his second year.

2) The story of the article in which he took this picture for:
View attachment 571057

Tony asked if he really has that many dogs. Pez says that he went to the Old Port to take pictures for an article about him. A guy walked by who is a dog walker. He was smoking a joint and had glasses on. The guy gave Pez the leash and gave him his glasses and told the photographer to take a picture of him like that. :laugh:
Yes sir you hit two great points of the interview almost verbatim

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
My favorite move of the summer so far! Yes!

Johnson - Toews - Kane
Reichel - Kurashev - Raddysh
Katchouk - Lafferty - Entwistle
Hardman - Johnson - Pour/Slavin/Barratt

You think Drouin doesn't make that line-up better?

I'd take every one of those guys over Drouin any day

Reactions: Tyson

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
As I said, no bias there whatsoever.

I'll remember that if I have to interact with you elsewhere.

I'm not even going to deny it - I can't stand Drouin and can't wait until he is gone!

Interact with me elsewhere? Not sure what you mean by this?

Reactions: cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion from what I said.

What I said is that he would make that line-up better.
That would suggest he is still developing to fit in that lineup. Or?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
That would suggest he is still developing to fit in that lineup. Or?

What are you going on about?

I said he would make the line-up better. I did not say anything about fitting their lineup or their rebuild strategy.

I even said earlier they wouldn't trade for him exactly because it makes them better.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
What are you going on about?

I said he would make the line-up better. I did not say anything about fitting their lineup or their rebuild strategy.

I even said earlier they wouldn't trade for him exactly because it makes them better.

“I even said earlier they wouldn't trade for him exactly because it makes them better.”
We love you Treb! Seriously!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad