RDS: Weise negociating his return with the Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CostaMtl

Apr 24, 2016
I just red on RDS.CA that our beloved Bergevin is trying to bring Weise (the dutch gretzky) back.

I mean WTF is Bergevin doing?

What do you think his salary will be? Something like Shaw.

6 years for 20 millions

Pls Molson time to put your big boy pants and fire that bunch of incompetent before the fully destroy our team.

With Price-Paccio-Gallagher-Galchenyuk good contracts, we should be making a push for the cup. Instead of trying to sign real top 6 players, Bargainbin spend all the money on grinders and 3rd line players.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
LeBrun said it'll only happen if Weise names a good price. This is more Weise trying to go back to Montreal not Bergevin courting Weise.

CostaMtl

Apr 24, 2016
LeBrun said it'll only happen if Weise names a good price. This is more Weise trying to go back to Montreal not Bergevin courting Weise.

Still a scary thought. Bergevin should be trying to shed salary to have the money to sign a big player instead of signing all the damn grinders available on the market

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This just keeps getting sadder by the day doesn't it? We thought last year was bad, it was the tip of the iceberg. We are addressing our lack of scoring and top 6 players with Shaw and Dale Weise. I seriously do not think that Bergevin has a single clue what he is doing. He is simply horrible. We need legitimate top 6 help and this is his vision!!!!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I guess the idea is to bump Byron and Flynn down on the 5th line?

Best 5th line in the NHL. :cry:

Seriously... all the good teams are going top heavy and we could do something similar. But no, we go for depth, depth and some more depth. That's pathetic.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
This has been covered in the free agent thread. Lebrun said the Habs have had contact with Weise's camp. That's all. Nothing about negotiating a return. Dreger has also said 10 teams have contacted Weise so far. So let's pump the brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad