Weise mic'ed

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Best part is Bourque jumping on the ice accidentally thinking for a split second it's an OT goal.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Cool video.

This one gave massive chills:

[nhl]609150[/nhl]

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
That was unreal! I haven't had shivers like that in a while. That's what we call "frisson" :)

It sure is.. Very well put together. I just had to download and save it to my computer for future watching. It'll be nice to watch again a few years down the road.. :nod:

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Lol. Bourque has genuinely a low IQ and he's perfectly fine with that.

Are you so sure about that? He graduated from the University of Wisconsin and as a senior won the Ivan B. Williamson Award given to the team's scholastic player of the year. He's often said that a good education was a high priority for him.

After reading your attempt to construct a sentence I'm guessing his IQ is higher than yours.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Are you so sure about that? He graduated from the University of Wisconsin and as a senior won the Ivan B. Williamson Award given to the team's scholastic player of the year. He's often said that a good education was a high priority for him.

After reading your attempt to construct a sentence I'm guessing his IQ is higher than yours.

:laugh:

Are you Bourque's mother?

I'm not going to brag about my education, since apparently it's an IQ-meter for you, so let's just say that you're wrong ;)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

I'm not going to brag about my education, since apparently it's an IQ-meter for you, so let's just say that you're wrong ;)

Or perhaps you're biased, or prejudiced and just can't admit your comment was a little ignorant.

You're demonstrated to be mistaken and take it like a petulant child. Bourque has his flaws, but his intelligence is not in question.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

In his mind, the Habs had just won. The game was essentially over. He jumped on the ice to celebrate with his teammates and then realized right away there was 40 seconds to go. Bourque isn't dumb.

Davebo*

In his mind, the Habs had just won. The game was essentially over. He jumped on the ice to celebrate with his teammates and then realized right away there was 40 seconds to go. Bourque isn't dumb.

It's nice to see him get that emotional actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad