GDT: Weekend GDT| NF*K @ Bingo | Saturday January 12th, 2013 | 7 pm w/ stream

General Granny*

I would disagree, Stone-Ziba-DaCosta

However, Cole Schneider is impressing the hell out of me this year.

Yeah if only that line had a center that didn't have tunnel vision and cement hands. I remember that one week when DaCosta came back and was centering that line, Schneider and Prince with a couple multi point games during that week, DaCosta with 4 goals or something. I hoping*Pageau gets promoted up there.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Yeah if only that line had a center that didn't have tunnel vision and cement hands. I remember that one week when DaCosta came back and was centering that line, Schneider and Prince with a couple multi point games during that week, DaCosta with 4 goals or something. I hoping*Pageau gets promoted up there.

I agree, that Cannone guy is a plug that needs to be replaced. Can't even win those crucial faceoffs.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I noticed in the last game that both Cowick & Jessiman taking faceoffs in the offensive zone, does Pageau not take any faceoffs? I also noticed the same thing on Da Costa's line, does he not take faceoffs either?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I noticed in the last game that both Cowick & Jessiman taking faceoffs in the offensive zone, does Pageau not take any faceoffs? I also noticed the same thing on Da Costa's line, does he not take faceoffs either?
Pago hasn't had a great time taking faceoffs. He probably needs to gain some strength in the offseason since he's getting bullied right now in the faceoff circle.

Da Costa was playing with Zib, who has been amazing in the faceoff circle this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->