GDT: Weekend GDT| NF*K @ Bingo | Saturday January 12th, 2013 | 7 pm w/ stream

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
man, is it just me or is gryba playing like a man possessed? i haven't seen the first two periods, but he's been great in the 3rd so far.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Tuned in for the 3rd period to see shots striking irons. Reminds me of that one game last season when the Senators hit 3-4 posts/crossbars.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo win 4-2

1. BNG Stone, (7) , 5:20
1. BNG Cowick, (4) (Pageau), 8:29
2. NOR Brittain, (1) (Pelley, Schaus), 2:40 (PP)
2. NOR Lasch, (2) (Rowe, Lampe), 7:51
2. BNG Gryba, (4) (Da Costa, New), 14:07 (PP)
3. BNG Gryba, (5) , 19:46 (EN)

General Granny*

Gryba deserved a callup, he's played very well this season, arguably better than Boro, better size, a bit more offence with that shot and fills a need we lost with Cowen and Carkner better.

General Granny*

Anyone care to tell me what the line up looked like post-call ups?

Zibenejad- DaCosta- Stone
Schneider- Cannone- Prince
DD-Grant- ECHL guy
Cowick- Pageau- Jessiman

Not sure with Defense.

Guessing it was

Gryba-Eckford
Cleasson-Wideman
Blood- New

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Gryba with the last two goals played a good game, while Wideman looked more comfortable on the powerplay today.

Da Costa had a solid game, looking like Danny Briere in some of his plays with the puck. Stone had a solid game and is progressing well towards an NHL career. Zibby didn’t look bad for a guy who has missed a lot of hockey.

Lawson wasn’t terrible today.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Zibenejad- DaCosta- Stone
Schneider- Cannone- Prince
DD-Grant- Downing - played in Bingo a lot last season
Cowick- Pageau- Jessiman

Not sure with Defense.

Guessing it was

Gryba-New
Cleasson-Eckford
Blood- Wideman
PP - Gryba - Wideman

Fixed

John Holmes*

I'm looking forward to seeing how Stone does with the new role.

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012
Despite the penalties, Zibenejad looked good in his first game back. He skated and handled the puck well. The points will come.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
yeah, he should have been called up. i guess there wasn't enough room for another d. although i think he deserves more than ceci.

Gryba 8 shots on goal/40 total not bad..I think he's trying to make a statement! I really want to see Blood/Gryba partner up...utter mayhem! Blood made some nice plays in the offensive zone. Maybe the sens will trade Gryba if his value goes up as they don't much seem to like him in Ottawa. I guess if you never give a player a chance(PP) you will never see what he can do. I really like what Wideman does on the PP, good vision, good decisions, mobile, moves in to set up better angles.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Despite the penalties, Zibenejad looked good in his first game back. He skated and handled the puck well. The points will come.

I liked what I saw but I would like to see two things
1. Get a better angle don't shoot too much from the outside. The wider and deeper you are the more net the goalie covers.
2. Don't always shoot high..looks pretty but AHL goalies tend to have good gloves.
I also think he is a little apprehensive after the injuries/illness(?). He will be very good in time.

I thought Decosta showed his SMARTS, I think the guy just has to get stronger. He is skilled!
DD is like a freight train..look out somebody is going to get crushed.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Good 1st, sloppy 2nd, recovery in the 3rd..Lawson was ok for his 1st full game in front of a packed house in Bingo, he got 1st star honors, waved his stick to the crowd, and then handed it to a kid in the crowd..class act all the way, I'm a fan..

Grybes played his best game, ever..accurate shots on net and played smart, impressed..

New D combinations needs to work together but Luke will get that under control..

PK outstanding once again..Coweck very impressive in his hustle

Zibby just rusty but needs to work at it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->