2-06sKNdfEec_zps5b026249.jpg
3-06sKNdfEec_zps56c8a5a7.jpg

4-06sKNdfEec_zpsf2cf132a.jpg
5-06sKNdfEec_zps123f645c.jpg
6-06sKNdfEec_zps52c4efbd.jpg

7-06sKNdfEec_zps21cfd26d.jpg
8-06sKNdfEec_zps2cb9d84a.jpg
9-06sKNdfEec_zps92a2150d.jpg

In between periods: Crank Yankers, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm. And remember:

HOLD IT IN WE ALL WIN

1-AmBOQUR4HE_zps5d3bc0f4.jpg
2-AmBOQUR4HE_zps8cb288b6.jpg

3-AmBOQUR4HE_zps9e7215e0.jpg
4-AmBOQUR4HE_zpsd825bf07.jpg

Last edited:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Late arriver - anyone want to let me know what the lines are?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Wow...the big boys are a week away from playing but still this place isn't nearly as active for the Bingo boys already.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
2 - 2 after 2

2. ADK Ford, (2) (Manning, Bordson), 4:19
2. ADK Manning, (5) (Bordson, Ford), 10:33
2. BNG Wiercioch, (10) (Benoit), 13:03 (PP)
2. BNG Borowiecki, (2) (Dziurzynski, Stone), 18:40

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
Benoit, Wierdcrotch and Boro are not at training camp yet? Good for Bingo :P I Guess they are coming up tommorow...

What are the Shot for and SA?

Berserker*

Stone and DD have been great the last while. Anyone know how old dd is, size . When drafted ?

Ya, they have both been very good lately, far better than their point totals would indicate. Dizzy D also had a huge hit on Testwuide this game and a pretty exciting scrap. With his speed, skating ability and overall physicality I could see him being in the top ten hit leaders once he makes the jump into the NHL.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Ya, they have both been very good lately, far better than their point totals would indicate. Dizzy D also had a huge hit on Testwuide this game and a pretty exciting scrap. With his speed, skating ability and overall physicality I could see him being in the top ten hit leaders once he makes the jump into the NHL.
He was terrible this game.

Then he took the most stupid penalty ever in OT which cost them the game because they could have scored in OT if they actually played 4-on-4.

Berserker*

Then he took the most stupid penalty ever in OT which cost them the game because they could have scored in OT if they actually played 4-on-4.

I think you just have a bias against him or something. You are pretty much the only person on here that always has negative things to say about him. Luke Richardson, Pail MacLean and Tim Murray all have spoken highly about him.

Ya he needs to be careful about taking ill-timed penalties but aside from that he had a solid game.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Stone and DD have been great the last while. Anyone know how old dd is, size . When drafted ?

I'm not sure if you've been watching the games closely, Stone sort of, DD, no.

This.

I think you just have a bias against him or something. You are pretty much the only person on here that always has negative things to say about him. Luke Richardson, Pail MacLean and Tim Murray all have spoken highly about him.

Ya he needs to be careful about taking ill-timed penalties but aside from that he had a solid game.

Hahaha, come on buddy.... Comeeeeee on budddy. He had a terrible game today. Your hyperbole use is shown when addressing the scrap, "Exciting scrap." DD has been blown away so much times in skating rushes, I don't know how you can consider that a strength for him right now. I'm not downplaying DD but I'm just saying he isn't near the amount of hype you are giving him. There are plenty of times where Grant and Stone would cycle while DD would fail to read off them.

Jessiman has been better than DD.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
I really thought all the d played with "tenacity". Wiercioch made the effort to get shots on net and scored on the long shot. Boro made a great play and sniped a nice goal shelf.(missed his check on one of their goals) Gryba drove the net hard and got drew a penalty call that Wiercioch scored on. Benoit put a lot of shots toward the net and used his small body to "position" players off the puck. Wideman moved the puck well.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I really thought all the d played with "tenacity". Wiercioch made the effort to get shots on net and scored on the long shot. Boro made a great play and sniped a nice goal shelf.(missed his check on one of their goals) Gryba drove the net hard and got drew a penalty call that Wiercioch scored on. Benoit put a lot of shots toward the net and used his small body to "position" players off the puck. Wideman moved the puck well.

The way Weircoche has played this year and how much he was touted when he was in college, I think the #6 spot is his to lose in Ottawa. He would look nice on that bottom pairing and on the 2nd PP unit - it's the perfect fit for him coming into the NHL.

Weircoche has the skill to play in the NHL and he has patterned his game off of the less physical, more body position Dman like Lidstrom and the only questions remains is - is his brain fast enough to keep up with NHL play? If you aren't going to do it with your body, you gotta do it with your head and I wonder if he can play consistantly at an NHL level over such a tight schedule?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad