GDT: Weekend: Crackchester @ Bingo|Saturday, Dec 22nd, 2012|7:05 pm w/ stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I feel bad for the one on the left. A ratchet doesn't belong with rockets.

Wait, what? Am I misunderstanding here, or are you implying all but the girl on the left are good looking? :help:

Although I guess your right in a way, because no matter how you slice it, there are two different categories of girls there. We have the "no's" and a "**** no" :laugh:

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Wait, what? Am I misunderstanding here, or are you implying all but the girl on the left are good looking? :help:

Although I guess your right in a way, because no matter how you slice it, there are two different categories of girls there. We have the "no's" and a "**** no" :laugh:

There are a couple in there that aren't bad. I see more like 4 categories.. There are your "no" and "**** no's" but I also see "****-able" and "****-able in a few."

Some people in here are way too picky. Not every notch has to be a 9 or 10. It's ok to hit 7 or 8's every once in a while..

Nov 16, 2007
in your head

nono. The one on the left is a ratchet.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
^sometimes your debating skills get pretty boring..back to the ignore list :laugh:

orleme10.jpg

Please enlighten me with your awesome debating skills!

That being said, no one makes the unanimity and it's perfectly fine like that. Martin Luther King was shot and Jesus Christ's teachings are considered boring...

;)

John Holmes*

I'm thinking an anagram of **** Cologne, but I could be mistaken.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I would be more concerned about the Master Baiters than the Master Debaters, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad