GDT: Weekend: Crackchester @ Bingo|Saturday, Dec 22nd, 2012|7:05 pm w/ stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
That was a dirty little dangle by DaBOSSTA

Every time I see the guy (which admittedly isnt that often) in action he impresses me a lot. He's better than most guys on the ice, or at least thats the impression I get when I see him play.

Never really thought of the guy as one of our top prospects, but if he can play the wing he really does have a good shot at playing in a top 6 role someday. He might be older, but I would think he's definetely passed Peterssen, and probably Hoffman as well on the depth chart.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Every time I see the guy (which admittedly isnt that often) in action he impresses me a lot. He's better than most guys on the ice, or at least thats the impression I get when I see him play.

Never really thought of the guy as one of our top prospects, but if he can play the wing he really does have a good shot at playing in a top 6 role someday. He might be older, but I would think he's definetely passed Peterssen, and probably Hoffman as well on the depth chart.

He's always been ahead of those two on the prospect chart.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BINGO WINS 5-1

1. BNG Prince, (5) (Schneider, Benoit), 14:31
1. BNG Benoit, (9) (Silfverberg, Wiercioch), 16:16 (PP)
2. RCH Gauthier-Leduc, (2) (Adam, Mancari), 18:53
2. BNG Stone, (4) (Grant, Gryba), 19:07
3. BNG Silfverberg, (11) (Hoffman, Da Costa), 9:48 (PP)
3. BNG Hoffman, (6) , 18:26

General Granny*

Man oh man, this team scores at will. Our bottom 6 have players that would be on some team's top line.

Milan the God*

Zibanejad still missing? Seems like a concussion that the Sens are keeping quiet.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Zibanejad still missing? Seems like a concussion that the Sens are keeping quiet.

Why not jump to a more interesting conclusion?

For example:

Zibanejad still missing? Seems like... he's secretly a Swedish superhero and has been preparing the past month in order to save the Earth yesterday, Dec 21, 2012, by firing a well-placed Swedish meatball at a giant asteroid to alter its trajectory and avert a potential world-ending collision. He decided to take today off to relax with Dikembe Mutombo, Random Turkey, and Science the Bear on the slopes of Mount Doom.

That's more fun, isn't it?

Anyone else want to give it a try? Template below:

"Zibanejad still missing? Seems like... [insert your own adventure here]"

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events