NFL GDT: Week TWO: Are your ready for some more Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
  • NFL-2018-Regular-Season-Week-2-Schedule.jpg

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Even though "Mole-eyed" Mitchell Trubustsky literally **** on the inside of his pants and all over his jockstrap this last Sunday night I think he puts it all together against the Seahawks this MONDAY NIGHT under the monday night LIGHTS!

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a fun week. I think my Colts get their 1st win this week. Wonder how Stafford does in Week 2, after last night's performance he can't do much worse.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Could be an exiting year as a Bronco fan. Freeman looks like a CJ Anderson clone. Lindsay is just straight up baller.
WR core is ridiculously deep and the front 7 look mean af.

Coaching and O-line are still sketchy and CBs start to worry me. Other than that, can't wait for the Raiders.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Giants-Cowboys is really Red Sox-Yankees.

We have to be subjected to that on SNF instead of a bunch more appealing games. Panthers-Falcons, Vikings-Packers, Chiefs-Steelers, Patriots-Jags.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Giants-Cowboys is really Red Sox-Yankees.

We have to be subjected to that on SNF instead of a bunch more appealing games. Panthers-Falcons, Vikings-Packers, Chiefs-Steelers, Patriots-Jags.

No thanks. Thanks. I don't really want to hear Al & Chris drool over Rodgers again.

Agreed on Giants/Cowboys getting old. Cowboys are fine but Giants need to warn their place back in prime time especially on SNF

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
No thanks. Thanks. I don't really want to hear Al & Chris drool over Rodgers again.

Agreed on Giants/Cowboys getting old. Cowboys are fine but Giants need to warn their place back in prime time especially on SNF

Cowboys are most certainly not fine.

Here’s a fun game to play every week the NFC East (and really I mean those two teams. Washington hardly ever is there) forced upon your Sunday nights.

How many games that week would you rather see over it in that spot?

I counted 8 without hesitation

Last edited:
Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Pats travel to Jacksonville for a big rematch. I'm sure the Jags will be amped for this one. Not super confident.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Pats travel to Jacksonville for a big rematch. I'm sure the Jags will be amped for this one. Not super confident.

They have no offense and Fournette is not 100%. Their defense is great and our offense isn't running on all cylinders, especially without Jules, but we should score at least 20. If we cannot limit Blake f***ing Bortles to less than 20 points, we deserve to lose.

It won't be easy and they are a playoff team, but the Pats should win. If they don't, it will be an upset. Not a major one, but an upset nonetheless.

Reactions: VickAshley

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018

If New England's defense can shut down Watson they can shut down Blake f***ing Bortles. That being said Tom Terrific, goat that he is, does tend to struggle in the heat and humidity of Florida which is why I have them winning a close one 24-23

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Cowboys are most certainly not fine.

Here’s a fun game to play every week the NFC East (and really I mean those two teams. Washington hardly ever is there) forced upon your Sunday nights.

How many games that week would you rather see over it in that spot?

I counted 8 without hesitation
just feel blessed that you werent subjected to giants cowboys on week 1 sunday night football!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad