Pre-Game Talk: Week to Find a Road Win (@CHI, @CBJ, ARZ)

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Okay, this week doesn't look too bad. All the teams we are facing are non playoff teams and Mackalanche are playing pretty well at the moment. So I predict:

W @ Chicago
W @ Columbus
W vs Arizona

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Absolutely need to win the games in Chicago and Arizona. These are the games in hand on the teams around us. I have faith. 2-0-1 with a OT loss to columbus.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Yotes are in best form out of those three, by far even. They are 7-2-1 in last 10, Hawks are 4-6-0, and Jackets are 4-5-1 playing really lackluster hockey at the moment.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Hopefully, it’s a perfect sweep this week. I’ll be on hand for the Jackets game Thursday, which should be a good one, as both teams are clawing to maintain, or gain the last wildcard slot.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Well, Varly seems to go god mode whenever he's at the United Centre so I'll predict a win there but then losses in Columbus and vs Arizona. For whatever stupid reason this team plays down to the Coyotes' level at Pepsi Centre and allows them to skate circles around us.

W @ Chicago
L @ Columbus
L vs Arizona

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Chicago seems to be in full tank right now.

Need to go in and win that game. Should give us some good motivation and energy for the rest of the week if we can grab the first one on the road.

Arizona has been very hot of late, but we're playing them at home where we've been very hot all year. That should be a win as well.

Definitely possible to go 3-0-0 this week. 2-1-0 would be a solid week and anything below that would be a disappointment I think.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Just want to hear some good news on EJ. Like he is shooting pucks or something.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So I assume Kamenev won't do a conditioning stint and is with the team?
I mean they would have sent him down by now since they're on the road, right? I can't find anything like that and to send him down after the two game road trip would be weird...

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs have tricked me into believing games are winnable again. I rather expect tough games and be pleasantly surprised. Losing against teams they should beat is so deflating.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
So I assume Kamenev won't do a conditioning stint and is with the team?
I mean they would have sent him down by now since they're on the road, right? I can't find anything like that and to send him down after the two game road trip would be weird...

They'll have practice, in Denver, in about an hour i guess (damn time zones). We will know more after that. But to be honest with Wilson & Ghetto expected to be back soon - i assume - i don't see a rosterspot for him atm. And maybe a week or two in the minors isn't the worst thing for him after missing 3+ month.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Just want to hear some good news on EJ. Like he is shooting pucks or something.

They'll have practice, in Denver, in about an hour i guess (damn time zones). We will know more after that. But to be honest with Wilson & Ghetto expected to be back soon - i assume - i don't see a rosterspot for him atm. And maybe a week or two in the minors isn't the worst thing for him after missing 3+ month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->