Pre-Game Talk: Week of "Win Them All Or Die Trying" @MIN, @DAL, vs. CHI, @CHI

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
hqdefault.jpg

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good for Greer. He has earned a call up with his play with the Eagles. I doubt he'll have much of an impact but he showed some flashes from time to time with his forechecking ability. He's going to have to improve his play in the defensive zone though. Skilled forwards can get away with below average/poor defense but a guy like Greer can't.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
Good for Greer. He has earned a call up with his play with the Eagles. I doubt he'll have much of an impact but he showed some flashes from time to time with his forechecking ability. He's going to have to improve his play in the defensive zone though. Skilled forwards can get away with below average/poor defense but a guy like Greer can't.

So, basically he has to be better than Gork in his own zone.

Mini-Hurdle-Hops-STACK1.jpg

Reactions: CobraAcesS and Avs

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Just can't lose another game. It'll be a nice test playing a bunch of teams that are fighting us for the spot. We certainly have a team that can beat anyone in the league, let's see who shows up.

My guess, is that Mack and Rants go off this week, and we see permanent angry-mack.

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
Bednar has said before he will go with the hot goalie this season. Let's see if he keep his word or go with Varly again because he don't wanna upset him...

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Watch Bednar go right back to Varlamov for three of the next four games even though Grubauer has shutouts in three of his last five starts.

I wouldn't be the least surprised. Same way he went right back to Bork and Dries even though Greer and Toni did so well.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Mackinnon could become just the 9th player since 1990 to hit 400 points before he turns 24

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
A tad frustrating that it has taken until game ~72 for Grubauer to finally be given the reigns.

Watch him go on a run just like Bernier and haul this team into the playoffs. Would be hilarious to watch the complete 180 posters would do on him after going 10-0-0 down the stretch to get us in.

Even more frustrating that Landy is hurt as I think we could have almost iced a near perfect lineup(Based on the players this organization has anyway) for tonight if he was able to go.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
A tad frustrating that it has taken until game ~72 for Grubauer to finally be given the reigns.

Watch him go on a run just like Bernier and haul this team into the playoffs. Would be hilarious to watch the complete 180 posters would do on him after going 10-0-0 down the stretch to get us in.

Even more frustrating that Landy is hurt as I think we could have almost iced a near perfect lineup(Based on the players this organization has anyway) for tonight if he was able to go.
Man, is it ever possible for you to not high horse 100% of your posts?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois

It’s frustrating it’s taken him this long to not play like complete ass.

I have absolutely no problem with Grubauer, but the reason he was never given the reigns is because he never earned them. I don’t understand why so many people can’t grasp that.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
It’s frustrating it’s taken him this long to not play like complete ass.

I have absolutely no problem with Grubauer, but the reason he was never given the reigns is because he never earned them. I don’t understand why so many people can’t grasp that.

When Varly was playing like Garbage that’s when he should’ve 100% got the reigns. He should’ve gotten 4-5 games in a row. Yeah I know he was also playing like trash but we committed to this guy for 3 years. f***ing see what you have in the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->