Pre-Game Talk: Week of Waiting [vs BOS | vs ARZ]

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Can't complain with the first week of the season. The Avs win their first two and the rest of the Central stumbles out of the gate. The Stars have been hilarious this week, that last second goal by Detroit last night had me pissing myself.

Bednar has to be happy with half a week to practice and try to clean up some rough areas. Boston is 2-0 and Arizona is 0-2 so far.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
W-L

Colesy paired with Timmins in regular sweater in praccy today.

(sorry, too much Letterkenny)

Last edited:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
No clue where to post this, so I'll post here.

I've received 2 emails today, with codes to get Stadium Series tix on presale...
anyone else getting these?
"Your pre-sale begins today, Monday, October 7 at 10:00 AM and ends on Wednesday, October 9 at 11:59 PM"
maybe a bit late, since they went on presale 2 hours ago...

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I think Timmins should go down when Cole is ready tbh. His footwork just isn't there for how he's reading the game in transition. I think a few months to get adjusted to a pro pace would go a long way.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Are Cole and Timmins paired together because that's the plan for the bottom pairing? Is it because Barberio is coming in on Thursday and Timmins will be scratched so they're having him practice with Graves? What's the meaning of life? So many questions.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Am I the only person here not infatuated with Graves.

He looked good on the PK but that’s about all I like about him. Once Cole comes back I wouldn’t care to ever see him in the lineup again.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I bet that means Rosen is coming up, at least until Cole is game ready.

Edit: Also what the f*** is Ian Cole. How the hell did a December timeline only miss a handful of games. That dude must be a machine rehab wise.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Went from unanimous that he makes the team to AHL in 2 games...At least it proves the team is here to win it all and willing to do anything to dress the best line up.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I’m very excited to see Kadri against Boston. Hopefully he scores a goal or two and rubs it in their faces.

It'll be nice for him to play for a team capable of beating Boston.

Possible that he's just going down to play a couple games during this stupid break? Or is it a little more than that?

Sad to not get to see him play.

I was thinking the same. I wouldn't be surprised if they call him back up for the big road trip coming up.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Conor needs to play and considering Bednar's love affair with Graves he just wasn't gonna get the ice time he needs with Cole seemingly regenerating like a mutant. He'll be back this season, no doubt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad