Pre-Game Talk: Week of the Condor (@Chi, LA, VGK)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
tenor.gif

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Soderberg has had quite the turn around.

He went from not even being worthy of protection in the expansion draft to being thread worthy over a cold.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Soderberg has had quite the turn around.

He went from not even being worthy of protection in the expansion draft to being thread worthy over a cold.

Well, he has always been good except from perhaps last season when the entire team sucked.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Snagging Picks instead of Soderberg was one of the few missteps McPhee made in the expansion draft. Imagine how pissed we would all be if we had given him away for free and he was thriving on that team right now.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Snagging Picks instead of Soderberg was one of the few missteps McPhee made in the expansion draft. Imagine how pissed we would all be if we had given him away for free and he was thriving on that team right now.

I don't think we would've been, we all thought he needed a change of scenery and there was a chance he was a decent player but wasn't worth his contract. We would've never seen the impact Soda had for us this season, all we had was memories of the useless and disgruntled Soda so there wouldn't have been any love lost.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I like both Landeskog and Rantanen but MacKinnon is one of the best players in the world and lots of players would look great playing with him. This line for sure have even higher potential than this.

I'm still not sure if Landeskog should be on the first line though, we need to have an elite second line too. Landeskog is an elite allround forward and he will do fine both on a second and first line, I don't think it matters much for him as long as his team is winning and he is contributing... being the captain and he will be contributing.

If the management play their cards right we should have a team competing for the Cup within a near future, perhaps not next season but within 2-3 seasons.

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
I like both Landeskog and Rantanen but MacKinnon is one of the best players in the world and lots of players would look great playing with him. This line for sure have even higher potential than this.

I'm still not sure if Landeskog should be on the first line though, we need to have an elite second line too. Landeskog is an elite allround forward and he will do fine both on a second and first line, I don't think it matters much for him as long as his team is winning and he is contributing... being the captain and he will be contributing.

If the management play their cards right we should have a team competing for the Cup within a near future, perhaps not next season but within 2-3 seasons.
Will everyone please shut up trying to take Landy off that line? Deadass you either don’t know hockey or aren’t watching the games. Simple as that.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Will everyone please shut up trying to take Landy off that line? Deadass you either don’t know hockey or aren’t watching the games. Simple as that.

Admin, please take care of this guy, I assume this is not an acceptable language, or?

It would be nice to know the limit, I have no problems hitting back.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Admin, please take care of this guy, I assume it's not an acceptable language, or?

I'm pretty certain he's not calling you that. I think it's the equivalent of saying "flat out"

Reactions: UncleRisto

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
Admin, please take care of this guy, I assume it's not an acceptable language, or?

Lmfao... Urban dictionary it, big guy.

Edit: I’m coming to the realization most of y’all are a bit older than me so I’ll give an obvious pass for not understanding my slang.

That said. Landy stays on line 1. Forever and ever.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Lmfao... Urban dictionary it, big guy.

Edit: I’m coming to the realization most of y’all are a bit older than me so I’ll give an obvious pass for not understanding my slang.

That said. Landy stays on line 1. Forever and ever.

Please tell me you don't say woke or use mint as a verb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad