Pre-Game Talk: Week of stuffing(pucks in the net): @LA, @Ari, @Dal

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I think that's a good sign that the Avs have played the fewest games at home thus far of any team (at least I think that's what Lauren Gardner said during an Avs broadcast recently) and they've held up quite well all things considered. They definitely don't look quite like the pushovers on the road they were last season. Still a lot of work to be done but there are encouraging signs...but yeah I have a bad feeling about this one tonight.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Put the Jets and the Leafs up there too. The other 26 teams are fighting for a playoff spot. Nuts!

I'd rather be chasing Nashville and Winnipeg than throwing our hat into the wildcard group.

This season has been closer than most, you're right about that. Injuries and underperforming teams have made for a tight race thus far.

I don't want to be complaining about the Calgary/Vancouver games in february lol

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Oh good, I thought for sure he wanted Gork in there for a "physical element" against a team like L.A. Get in the press box and STAY there, Gabe.

I would've liked to have seen a bottom pairing of Z/Barbs but I knew there was no way Nemeth was going to miss the next game after setting up Ghetto for that goal against the Dux.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS in nets for the Kings?

This should be a game like against BUF where we take control early and never look back. Should.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I'm on the phone, but nobody's got the GDT again so somebody make one, eh?
Pp2l.gif

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So we're officially 1/4 of the way through the season and we've got:

- M&M are first and 2nd in points league wide.
- Avs have the 7th best point percentage in the entire NHL right now.
- Best PP Unit in the league
- 2nd best GF/Game and Top 10 in GA/Game
- 6 Players on pace for ~60 or more points
- Ottawa ranks 26th in Points %, currently giving us the #6 overall pick with a ~18%(?) Chance of moving up into the Top 3

What a great season we have going so far.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It looking like Compher could be back as early as tomorrow night. Wilson has played well so maybe something like this......

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Jost-Kerfoot-Wilson
Calvert-Soderberg-Compher
Nieto-Kamenev-Ghetto

I could see Compher starting out on the 4th line and Nieto back with Soderberg as well if they want to bring him along slowly.

Reactions: RareDangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->