Pre-Game Talk: Week of Nate? (MTL, @WPG, EDM)

How Many Games Will Mackinnon Play This Week?

• Total voters

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
After a back to back on the road I'm not sure if the team is practicing today or not. Wanted to make this thread anyway in case of any updates/weekly talk.

VS Montreal (Wednesday)
@ Winnipeg ( Friday)
VS Edmonton (Sunday)

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
When will we see the return of our TalismacK? Next season. He fell through the same wormhole that claimed Sven.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Does anyone know if there's practice today? I'm guessing it's an off day or there would have been some type of twitter activity by now.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol so the remainder of this month is:

vs Montreal
@ Winnipeg
vs Edmonton
@ Vancouver
@ Edmonton
@ Calgary
vs Vancouver
vs Calgary

Should be fun playing all Canadian teams. Probably means lots of media for us this month from non-Avs media. Can't wait for the next games in Edmonton and Calgary as I'll be going to both.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Lol so the remainder of this month is:

vs Montreal
@ Winnipeg
vs Edmonton
@ Vancouver
@ Edmonton
@ Calgary
vs Vancouver
vs Calgary

Should be fun playing all Canadian teams. Probably means lots of media for us this month from non-Avs media. Can't wait for the next games in Edmonton and Calgary as I'll be going to both.

Definietly going to the one in Calgary, how much are the tickets in Ole Edmonton?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Practice starts 16 minutes from now and I haven't seen anybody tweet that Mackinnon is out skating alone before practice. I'm certainly hunting for good signs but I'm going to go on a major limb and say hopefully that means he'll be doing a regular practice with the team :crossfing

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
Practice starts 16 minutes from now and I haven't seen anybody tweet that Mackinnon is out skating alone before practice. I'm certainly hunting for good signs but I'm going to go on a major limb and say hopefully that means he'll be doing a regular practice with the team :crossfing
Out skating now with non contact jersey per chambers

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Just saw the video of Nate before practice. He's certainly careful in how he's shooting. Looks like they're making sure everything rehabs properly.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Looks like Mack is practicing with the team, but yeah in a non-contact. So probably not tomorrow but he's close. Maybe Edmonton on Sunday I'm guessing.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd keep him out until the Oilers game at the earliest. No reason to rush him back even though we're in the thick of a playoff race. Hopefully the guys can step up at home vs Montreal tomorrow, and then the games in Winnipeg are always physical. That's not a game I want him playing with coming off of a shoulder injury. Give him the rest of this week to heal until Edmonton at home on Sunday or even keep him out until the start of the Western Canada trip.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'd keep him out until the Oilers game at the earliest. No reason to rush him back even though we're in the thick of a playoff race. Hopefully the guys can step up at home vs Montreal tomorrow, and then the games in Winnipeg are always physical. That's not a game I want him playing with coming off of a shoulder injury. Give him the rest of this week to heal until Edmonton at home on Sunday or even keep him out until the start of the Western Canada trip.
Spoken like a guy who doesn't have Mackinnon, Rantanen and Landeskog on his fantasy team.

Some of us need Mack back tomorrow. Especialy those of us who have their IR spots filled by Carter and Thornton with no room to put Eichel unitl Nate is activated.

It's not all about you @dahrougem2

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
jdjyx.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't know how he'd do with contact but MacKinnon looked fine in some of the videos floating around on twitter.

Who asked Bednar if they're just in survival mode while they wait to get MacKinnon back?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Did they say what was exactly wrong with MacKinnon's shoulder or that's a secret they'll take to the grave?

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I don't know how he'd do with contact but MacKinnon looked fine in some of the videos floating around on twitter.

Who asked Bednar if they're just in survival mode while they wait to get MacKinnon back?

I'm actually more excited about someone asking Bednar about our 3 walking dead guys and he answers: Who?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Did they say what was exactly wrong with MacKinnon's shoulder or that's a secret they'll take to the grave?

I think the level of information that comes out is on the player, and usually comes after they're made available to the media again. I wouldn't hold your breath for that level of detail though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad