Pre-Game Talk: Week of McJesus, O'Money & cgf's Russian lover (Oilers, Blues, Stars)

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Wow that makes PC sound like a hellhole, but I've never had a bad experience there...except Valentine's Day against the Flames. **** that experience.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The food at Pepsi Center is awful. Never eat there

Yeah the food isn’t great. Although that article is from came from something 2 years ago, so it’s probably not that bad anymore. It doesn’t seem any worse than any other stadium I’ve been in :dunno:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
DuUmMpuVAAAECTI

If Ryker stopped talking, Söderberg wouldn't know he's there.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Eh, the food is fine there. I never really had a bad experience, but I'm not expecting anything great either.

If you've ever worked in foodservice you know that it's damn near impossible to follow all health/safety guidelines. Now, it takes quite a bit to get a failing score, but a lot goes on behind the scenes that makes your food a little less than completely sanitary. Fryers are about the most dangerous things I've ever been around, I'm lucky I only came away with bad burns on my hands way back when.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It's really encouraging to hear Bednar specifically talk about Greer, and explain his reasoning for not giving him more ice time. I don't really agree with it in the second half of that game, but to Bednar's credit he coached the team to win even being down in the second half of the third.

It was nice to hear him specifically mention wanting to get him more ice time, and that he liked what he brought. Just hope he tells the kid that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foppberg

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It's really encouraging to hear Bednar specifically talk about Greer, and explain his reasoning for not giving him more ice time. I don't really agree with it in the second half of that game, but to Bednar's credit he coached the team to win even being down in the second half of the third.

I was nice to hear him specifically mention wanting to get him more ice time, and that he liked what he brought. Just hope he tells the kid that.

Was that the Sirius XM interview today or just a regular presser

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The food at Pepsi Center is awful. Never eat there
The food in the club seat section is pretty good food. I 100% agree though, Pepsi Centre food is like hot-pockets, frozen pizza, and 7-Eleven hotdogs....plus it is like five dollars more expensive because it's inside. Not sure why people buy so much of it. Much rather eat tasty food before going to watch the game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
The food in the club seat section is pretty good food. I 100% agree though, Pepsi Centre food is like hot-pockets, frozen pizza, and 7-Eleven hotdogs....plus it is like five dollars more expensive because it's inside. Not sure why people buy so much of it. Much rather eat tasty food before going to watch the game.

It's been a while (like Sakic's retirement night), but I do remember the nachos being really good in the club section lol.

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->