Pre-Game Talk: Week of McJesus, O'Money & cgf's Russian lover (Oilers, Blues, Stars)

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Please, I haven’t been with a man for years...like at least 2...

And of course Greer gets his shot when injuries prevent Kamenev from centering him *sigh*. Why can’t I ever get an AJG - Kam - JTC/Ghetto line?
We need to win at least 2 with Dallas being one of the two.

Beat Stars & oilers, lose to Blues in OT :yo:

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Rough news for Kamenev. Seems like he may never find a spot in the NHL if he keeps suffering major injuries.

Not confident this week. Three straight losses, the game against Edmonton will be insanely boring.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Beat Stars & oilers, lose to Blues in OT :yo:
Agreed. 2nd best scenario after winning all 3 games. Ruining their future tank job is worth something, too!

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
We need to win at least 2 with Dallas being one of the two.

I would think we would want the divisional wins? In the NHL does that even do anything by winning divisional games? Is that a tie breaker or something? Never really thought about it before but with a point system like the NHL it seems to not matter as much as other sports. Sorry for my ignorance :whaaa?:

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
So if Kerfoot is expected to miss a game or so, how are we rolling them out? Dries hasn't been called up yet AFAIK, who is centering that 4th line?

Sven - Jost - Wilson
Nieto - Soda - Calvert
Greer - JTC - Bourque

idkmanwow

member 116861

What about @cgf 's German lover? Is he even an Aves fan this week?

Oh wait, they're facing the Blues this week, everyone in the world is an Avs fan for that game.

Reactions: cgf

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Hoping for 2/3. If we lose all 3 and go on a losing streak again, I'll be pretty concerned.

It's a bad sign when teams alternate between winning and losing streaks.

We lost 5 in a row, then had 2 reg losses over 13 (14?) Games. Losing all 3 would mean a 4 game losing streak, and that's not a good look.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
When I look at Lebron James, I think to myself, "how is that guy an athlete?"

i dont think he meant it that way, just that kerf wasn't doing much physically.

ill take an opposing opinion and say that the Avalanche are going to win all three this week. i believe in the bounce back

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Edmonton's going to be a tough matchup. Hitch has them playing Hitch hockey. They'll be going after the top line hard, our secondary scoring will probably struggle in a stifling game (except for Soda perhaps), and they'll rely on their McDavid group to pop a couple in for the win.

Our D has to be a lot sharper. If Cole continues his stupidity they'll get eaten alive because the back end isn't going to have all the time in the world

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
What about @cgf 's German lover? Is he even an Aves fan this week?

Oh wait, they're facing the Blues this week, everyone in the world is an Avs fan for that game.

I'd be ok with us winning both the EDM & DAL games...as long as we won each 7-6, with Drae & Radu scoring double-hattricks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->