Pre-Game Talk: Week of Matt Duchene (@Philly, vs. Tampa, vs. Matty, @DUUUUUUU)

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Because it's already noon where i live.

Welcome back

matt-duchene-2018-690.jpg

and ... of course ...

f*** THE WILD!

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This week, like last week, will be a really tough challenge. Good test for the guys. Dano is at least practicing so he should be available, but like others have said, Bedsy might be waiting for a loss (that's stupid).

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Duchene’s gonna get a juicy thank you video and it’s well deserved. I’m glad the Duchene era is over and boy did it ever help our team going forward. But let’s not forget how good he was and how hard he played for this team.

Prior to last season when Mikko and Mackinnon turned into legit stars, Matt Duchene was the greatest post Sakic/Foppa Av to lace them up.

I hope the fans give him a very loud, sincere applause as a thank you. Then once that’s done you can boo him every time he touches the puck if you want. But show some very well deserved gratitude first.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
W L W

I think the boys play out of their minds against Ottawa. Ottawa has had some success so far, but there's a lot of luck involved. Highest shooting percentage in the league. I think Ottawa loses to Boston and then again against Colorado. They do have a few days off between games though.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Duchene’s gonna get a juicy thank you video and it’s well deserved. I’m glad the Duchene era is over and boy did it ever help our team going forward. But let’s not forget how good he was and how hard he played for this team.

Prior to last season when Mikko and Mackinnon turned into legit stars, Matt Duchene was the greatest post Sakic/Foppa Av to lace them up.

I hope the fans give him a very loud, sincere applause as a thank you. Then once that’s done you can boo him every time he touches the puck if you want. But show some very well deserved gratitude first.

+1 this so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad