Pre-Game Talk: Week of even more injuries? Please don't ... @CGY / @MIN / TOR

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Means one of the two NHL goalies are ready to go, and also means Jost is probably headed to IR. O'Connor takes Jost spot, Greer takes Calvert's.

Probably looking something like...

72/29/95
13/91/37
83/41/12
24/81/36

49/6
27/8
16/28

I really like the information here. I just wish there was some DNS server for these numbers to translate them easily into friendly surnames.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Calgary is out Brodie and hamonic, and just put zack Ronaldo in. Thanks for breaking peters and brad guys lol.

I’m betting all my v-bucks on Colorado. Don’t let the tank down tonight.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I have a bad feeling about this one. The Flames seem prepared to goon it up, and considering the pressure the team and organization is under, I would not be surprised if we see someone cross the line (i.,e., Lucic, Rinaldo, Tkachuk, take your pick).

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I have a bad feeling about this one. The Flames seem prepared to goon it up, and considering the pressure the team and organization is under, I would not be surprised if we see someone cross the line (i.,e., Lucic, Rinaldo, Tkachuk, take your pick).

Mackinnon is basically indestructible, and as long as he's ok...

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
They are going to run MacKinnon and Makar every chance they get. They smell blood, and know how many guys the Avs have hurt. They lose a couple more guys, important guys, and they could/should fade pretty quickly.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
They won't care if Z is out there or not. They know he can't fight, and his big hits are minimized with the broken jaw. I almost guarantee the Flams will run one or two guys on the Avs tonight, and will specifically target Mack and Makar.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Man that Flames roster is hot garbage.... Why are so many people still pegging them to turn this season around.

Avs are icing a better lineup tonight and we're missing like 1/3 of our regular guys.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->