NCAA GDT: Week 9

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I don't believe anyone saw you here when Penn State loss either. Not sure you should call anyone out.

As if we're supposed to be impressed that "elite" Penn State (Rossi's words from earlier this season, before he disappeared for two weeks after their chokejob vs. Ohio State) finally managing to squeak out a home win over an equally mediocre Iowa lol.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I feel like they teach you that if you’re running backwards you probably shouldn’t field the punt

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Washington State can stay at 1-loss, they're going to have a great problem trying to break through to the playoff with everyone else dropping off in the Pac-12. I'm sure there probably isn't anyone who thought they would anyways. Colorado gagged against Oregon State, who hadn't won on the road in 4 years.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I was here bro. Still gonna win 9-10 games. Does that make you upset? Sorry!

No you weren't lol. Show us the quotes then. You're excited about winning 9-10 games? What happened to the championship you kept predicting? The only reason you'll win 9 (maybe) is because again you scheduled a bunch of creampuffs and the conference is horrid. Your talent is way overrated and your coach is comically stupid.

Penn State sucks. Not only have you lost twice, you barely escaped juggernauts like App State and Indiana too. The fact you're gloating after they somehow won that pathetic display of football yesterday is just laughable.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
No you weren't lol. Show us the quotes then. You're excited about winning 9-10 games? What happened to the championship you kept predicting? The only reason you'll win 9 (maybe) is because again you scheduled a bunch of creampuffs and the conference is horrid. Your talent is way overrated and your coach is comically stupid.

Penn State sucks. Not only have you lost twice, you barely escaped juggernauts like App State and Indiana too. The fact you're gloating after they somehow won that pathetic display of football yesterday is just laughable.
Who’s your team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad