NCAA GDT: Week 8: Sparty Party and College Gameday goes to Pullman

Sep 19, 2008
You're so wrong I don't have to say the reason he was brought in. Everyone but you knows it. If Harbaugh doesn't do it on this contract they should not bring him back.

Some people are saying that OH ST's upperclassmen are playing to not get hurt, not to win, before the draft.

Lmao how am I wrong the reason he was hired and Hoke wa snot retained was because Hoke couldn't recruit no more and the team had begun to regress. Under Harbaugh they got a much needed offensive boost.

"But he can't beats teh rivals"

He literally beat one last week and beat another one a few weeks prior (Wisconsin). If they beat PSU they will be well on their way to another highly regarded matchup with OSU. Yeah, I think he's done a great job at Michigan. They are literally in the Top 10 and have been there repeatedly during his tenure. Throw out last year as they had kids and were reloading.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yes. You can't tell me this isn't the most disorganized team in the last 10 years (counting the 2011) season. I honestly think Urban is done after the season.

I think what you're seeing is 3 years of losing multiple starters each draft on defense catching up to them.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Urban has had 6 top 5 recruiting classes and 1 top 7. The only reasons they're playing poorly are poor execution and poor coaching.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Urban has had 6 top 5 recruiting classes and 1 top 7. The only reasons they're playing poorly are poor execution and poor coaching.

You realize no team has had more talent leave than Ohio State over the last three years right? Point is the team is extremely young on defense. It shows when they play.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I think what you're seeing is 3 years of losing multiple starters each draft on defense catching up to them.

Oh for sure, I'm not going to say that isn't a leading cause but, there's more to it. It has nothing to do with whats going on the field, but rather, the Athletic Dept. I think Urban is gone after this year so he can be completely away from Gene Smith.

Sep 19, 2008
Oh for sure, I'm not going to say that isn't a leading cause but, there's more to it. It has nothing to do with whats going on the field, but rather, the Athletic Dept. I think Urban is gone after this year so he can be completely away from Gene Smith.

I heard on reddit there is massive friction between them. I would be surprised if he left or was allowed to leave.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Many people like either the Bears, MI, or a member of the Harbaugh family. Jim could be the HC at MI for 50 years, never beat OH ST or make the playoffs, and still have a lot of support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->