NCAA GDT: Week 8: Sparty Party and College Gameday goes to Pullman

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
With Michigan St’s garbage offense, I think Harbaugh will be fine today. Unless he has a Franklin-level choke. Can’t take your foot off the pedal against this MSU team.

To be fair the entire offense is decimated with injuries especially with Davis out now with a torn Achilles.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Was it just me or did he say "Oh, give me that Duck-head" when he was gonna don the Cougar-head?...

Corso's of course a legend for Gameday and I understand they want to keep him as long as possible, but it's time for him to be replaced, imo. It's just so obvious he's struggling to even get coherent sentences out there.
I believe he did, but it was just a fake out to throw a scare into the crowd. He does that every now & again.

And true, Lee struggles a lot more than he used to but he should be able to go out on his own terms. The headgear pick segment is still the most popular part of Gameday.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
So far being outcoached and outplayed by freaking Indiana.

Thankfully I’m a patient person... and our team has way more talent. Will be fine...

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah but let me know when he beats Ohio State.

The narrative on him was 1-5 vs. MSU/OSU. This was the type of game that we've seen Sparty win (esp. with the lightning delay, ask Penn State how that worked out last year), but for once they did not.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
“"We knew they couldn't hang with us... Sometimes your little brother starts acting up, and you just gotta put them in place."
- @Chase_Winovich was wildin' postgame after @UMichFootball beat Michigan State. ”

Oh, we can relate. #Pitt

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
“"We knew they couldn't hang with us... Sometimes your little brother starts acting up, and you just gotta put them in place."
- @Chase_Winovich was wildin' postgame after @UMichFootball beat Michigan State. ”

Oh, we can relate. #Pitt
The little brother comments have always been weak, especially when they kept doing it while they were getting clown pounded by the Spartans every season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad