NFL GDT: Week 7

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles should stop talking down on their opponents, it has has not worked for 2 straight weeks.

Talk **** about Kirk Cousins, Eagles get blown out.

Talk **** about how you’ll beat Dallas, get railroaded by the Cowboys.

Just please shut up, it’s not helping.
They cut Zac Brown and it was the coach who made the statements about Dallas. Right now the Eagles are a circus. It is embarrassing as was their effort. They can either capitulate Sunday or this could bring them back together. These next two games against Buffalo and Chicago are winnable. Their last 5 games are not tough, but unless things change that wont matter. Think they will go 8-8 personally.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
They cut Zac Brown and it was the coach who made the statements about Dallas. Right now the Eagles are a circus. It is embarrassing as was their effort. They can either capitulate Sunday or this could bring them back together. These next two games against Buffalo and Chicago are winnable. Their last 5 games are not tough, but unless things change that wont matter. Think they will go 8-8 personally.

Heads will roll if they cannot beat either Buffalo or Chicago. Buffalo is coming in hot while the Bears have been struggling.

We shall see how this goes.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Did the Pats get the ball to start? I was sitting here wondering why the game hadn't started and apparently my hulu paused or something when I turned it off to walk the dog and I just got back to live with the Michel drop.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Thank god for some good hockey games tonight. Don't need to see the Patriots clobber a team. It sucks how they were gifted with such a cup cake schedule year after year. For all the talk about the 49ers schedule, they were coming off a mediocre season in which their QB had a torn ACL and they were plagued by numerous other injuries. The Patriots are the Patriots.

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad