NFL GDT: Week 7

Sep 19, 2008
Without Kurt your team is gonna be wayyy worse.

I was talking about this somewhere else but he is arguably the third best QB in the division. The other two are 2nd year quarterbacks. The only one worse is probably Eli. You could also argue he is the worst QB in the division.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like Wentz has been a bit undersold this season, but you gotta win playoff games before you get the headlines in this league.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9
Sep 19, 2008
I feel like Wentz has been a bit undersold this season, but you gotta win playoff games before you get the headlines in this league.

Alex Smith and Wentz are talked about as MVP favorites right now

Neither has a playoff win

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
I was talking about this somewhere else but he is arguably the third best QB in the division. The other two are 2nd year quarterbacks. The only one worse is probably Eli. You could also argue he is the worst QB in the division.

I would argue that he´s better than Dak considering the supporting cast. Definitely in the top half of QBs in this league.

Anyways, game pass is f***ing horrible. f***ing stream says it´s f***ing live but even in its own f***ing timeline it shows the f***ing TD play 30 f***ing seconds before it happens on f***ing stream

(Can´t take it seriously though, way to happy with this win :D )

Sep 19, 2008
Cousins has no supporting cast. One of them left to San Francisco and the other to TB. The media made a lot about how this was supposed to be Crowder and Doctson's breakout years (and how Pryor would be a competent replacement) but dire predictions from football podcasts on how Cousins could possibly regress without his two best receivers may prove true.

Sep 19, 2008
Media glowing over Kirk's performance today. He was mediocre as Gene said. He has bad receivers. This d also returned to those 2016 days.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Washington Redskins: 5-20 in their last 20 MNF games.

Seriously, they are the worst primetime team in football. Even worse than the Marvin Lewis Bengals.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I would argue that he´s better than Dak considering the supporting cast. Definitely in the top half of QBs in this league.

Anyways, game pass is ****ing horrible. ****ing stream says it´s ****ing live but even in its own ****ing timeline it shows the ****ing TD play 30 ****ing seconds before it happens on ****ing stream

(Can´t take it seriously though, way to happy with this win :D )

Dak is really good. Better than Cousins and Eli by a pretty far margin.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Media glowing over Kirk's performance today. He was mediocre as Gene said. He has bad receivers. This d also returned to those 2016 days.

He doesn't use his receivers enough. He doesn't have Garcon and DJax to erase his mistakes so he throws to Reed or Thompson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad