Patriots/NFL Week 7 - Pats 6-0 - Next Up - at Jets 10/21 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
....why would Jason Garrett choose to kick a long FG down by 12 in the 4th quarter?

And of course he misses it

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
....why would Jason Garrett choose to kick a long FG down by 12 in the 4th quarter?

And of course he misses it

Wouldn’t call a 40-yarder long. Kickers make them 90% of the time or thereabouts. He’d still need another FG and a TD, though. Then again, can’t trust Dak to convert 4th & 9.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Jets will drive down, eat up the clock and kick a field goal, then Dallas will somehow tie it up with a long TD run and two point conversion. Then neither team will win in OT and instead of being awarded a tie, they’ll both get an L because of the all-round embarrassment.

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
The NFL is a turd hunt
I don’t mean this confrontationally at all. But can you talk more about that? I hear it a lot by guys downplaying the Pats success (Michael Felger, white courtesy phone). Are you comparing to past eras? If the best players in the world are playing, how can they all be terrible?

I like to think it’s just really difficult to separate from the pack (hence, Jets over Cowboys) which makes the Pats run even more impressive.

When people say, “the league is shit”, what are they comparing to?

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I don’t mean this confrontationally at all. But can you talk more about that? I hear it a lot by guys downplaying the Pats success (Michael Felger, white courtesy phone). Are you comparing to past eras? If the best players in the world are playing, how can they all be terrible?

I like to think it’s just really difficult to separate from the pack (hence, Jets over Cowboys) which makes the Pats run even more impressive.

When people say, “the league is ****”, what are they comparing to?
Easy reply

The NFL is crap.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I enjoyed the Texans-Chiefs & Browns-Seahawks games

Between flipping back and DVR I was able to watch them both

I thought those games were outstanding Entertainment

Patriots vs 49ers a lock if these two stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.