NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2 - SNF & MNF

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This fun. I may have written the Niners off too quickly in this one. They've had turnovers and a ton of breakdowns on defense but they're up.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
If Green Bay loses this, it's gonna be a real tough road for them.

They still have to play on the road against the Rams, Patriots, Bears and Vikings.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I don't get it. Mostert had a terrible fumble last week that led to a td for Arizona, yet Morris gets demoted?

What the actual f***.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Goodwin looks great tonight.

Also continued to be impressed by Beathard. I've said it before, but he's going to have a long career in the NFL as a Fitzpatrick type guy that will be low-end starter or high-end backup. Takes way too many hits, but he's better than Eli Manning and whoever the Bills will start this week.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Goodwin looks great tonight.

Also continued to be impressed by Beathard. I've said it before, but he's going to have a long career in the NFL as a Fitzpatrick type guy that will be low-end starter or high-end backup. Takes way too many hits, but he's better than Eli Manning and whoever the Bills will start this week.
He won't if he keeps holding the ball.

He has to learn in this offense that he needs to get rid of it even if no one is open. They don't pass block for long developing routes, it's quick dropa and timing throws. Incompletes are much better than hits/sacks/fumbles.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->