NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2 - SNF & MNF

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
It was a great game offensively. Defense...just no

But this is pretty much what the NFL is these days and why the Arena League is defunct. You saw these type of games all the time and it was great. But it was also during the summer.

I still prefer at least SOME defense in the NFL.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

But this is pretty much what the NFL is these days and why the Arena League is defunct. You saw these type of games all the time and it was great. But it was also during the summer.

You can still have great defensive plays and a high scoring game.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Is anyone else sick and tired of the Patriots always winning game after game?

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

The Ravens and Browns 12-9 game last week. And lest we forget the Buffalo-Jacksonville Wild Card game in January.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It's always funny when people count the Patriots after early season losses. Same **** every year.

People are just waiting for the script to flip. Like, at what point are the Pats actually going to go over the cliff? It's so goddamn boring seeing the Pats win, win, win all the time.

God forbid Brady actually decline. Like, how many fanbases of other teams are tired of this guy?

If the Pats just keep winning, is that interesting? NO

There has to come a point of demarcation. The Red Wings dynasty was seemingly eternal and they finally became mortal.

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Even the greatest show on turf offense had playmakers on defense.

In those 2 years they made the SB, the Rams:

1999- League high 57 sacks, #4 scoring defense, #6 total defense, #1 rushing defense (They were #20 in passing yards allowed, but a lot of that was garbage time)

2001- #7 scoring defense, #3 toal defense, #11 pass defense, #3 rush defense

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think this was a bad night for the NFL. Mahomes winning would have been an awesome story, something new and fresh and different.

Brady wins AGAIN? Yawn.

The Patriots winning again is stale and predictable.

Like, how many damn times do we have to hear what a god this guy is?

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Powers

darko

Feb 16, 2009
No, there are A LOT of people bored of the Pats. I'm already expecting them to make the Superbowl, which takes the excitement out of the playoffs already.

Nah I tend to get bored of other teams who fail to challenge the Pats. Same goes for GSW in NBA.

Reactions: Ivan13

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
No, there are A LOT of people bored of the Pats. I'm already expecting them to make the Superbowl, which takes the excitement out of the playoffs already.
You watched that game and the conclusion you came to was that the Patriots will be in the SB? Looked like two pretty evenly matched teams that will probably meet again. Game should be a toss up with whoever is at home slightly favored

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You watched that game and the conclusion you came to was that the Patriots will be in the SB? Looked like two pretty evenly matched teams that will probably meet again. Game should be a toss up with whoever is at home slightly favored

Wheels tend to fall of the Chiefs at this point in the year. Let's see how it goes for them for the next 4-5 weeks before "trusting" them.

In the first half, I thought it was their yearly regression to the mean, but the second half was wow! Maybe that's finally their year. Mahomes sure looks legit as hell and they have so many weapons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->