Tulsa @ #24 SMU 7:30pm, ESPNU
Cal @ #13 Oregon 8pm, FOX
#15 Washington @ Stanford 10:30pm, ESPN
#16 Boise St @ UNLV 10:30pm, CBSSN

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
A win by Auburn sets up a monster showdown at LSU next month, assuming LSU themselves beat Florida in 2 weeks.

Sep 19, 2008
Ohio State playing their first big game this year. Probably going to steamroll over MSU again :rolleyes:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Another relaxing weekend of watching Penn State blow out their opposition.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to become a gazillionaire, here is what The Bear says to bank on today:

Bear’s Bank week 6:
Tulane-2.5 vs Army
Tulsa+13 vs SMU
Michigan-3.5 vs Iowa

At least he's giving us real bets instead of Clemson -42 (which was a push) or a game involving Southwest Utah Tech. But I took SMU and Iowa so we'll see

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection.....from Gainesville, FL......where the legendary Tim Tebow honed his skillz! :yo: Drain The Swamp! :naughty:

Factoid: Lee is 14-7 when donning the Gata & 4-2 when donning the Tiger head (or doing the Bo Heisman Pose! :laugh:)

Sign of the Day: "Gus Mahlzahn takes coaching advice from Willie Taggert" :biglaugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: "Charles Barkley ate my lunch" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Dallas Cowboys & Gata legend Emmitt Smith, who of course like his alma mater tonight.

Lee: Faced the Gators many times as a Nole….never been a fan...but this pick is strictly business as he dons the Gata as a live baby alligator is delivered to him. :biglaugh:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
At least he's giving us real bets instead of Clemson -42 (which was a push) or a game involving Southwest Utah Tech. But I took SMU and Iowa so we'll see
True.....also, can you move these 2 ;posts to the right thread......I posted this in the NFL by accident......I'm getting as senile as Lee! :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like Les has the KU kids ready to play

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Anyone else catch Emmitt Smith thinking that either Baylor was playing Kansas or that Les Miles coaches at K-State?

member 51464

Oklahoma just got a bullshit call helping them against Kansas. They called a late hit out of bounds for Mike Lee (kansas safety) hitting Jalen Hurts....but the hit was in bounds and the whistle had not blown. What the f***.

member 51464

Man, that was such a garbage call. It is a tight game so far. 7-7 about 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Kansas is hanging in there, and you just f***ing gift OU like that.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Lol, one thing I do love about Coach Franklin is that he generally blows out the scrub teams 90% of the time. I can’t imagine PSU struggling with Kansas, ever. Well, maybe with the sanctions... but even with the handcuffs they were winning 7-8 games.

member 51464

Oklahoma has a 3rd and goal from the 50-yard line, lol. This drive has been ridiculous.

member 51464

And they got a huge chunk, then committed a personal foul so it ends up 4th and goal from the 44, lol. Then a punt.

member 51464

Not a lot of activity in here so far today, so may as well keep updating the shitshow in Lawrence.

OU, after ending up 4th and goal from the 50, punts and since Kansas inexplicably didn't have a return man back, Kansas then is forced 3 and out. Oklahoma has a huge 40 yard return back to the Kansas 20, who commits a facemask penalty. So after half-the-distance, Oklahoma gets an easy pass TD with ~30 seconds left in the half.

Kansas will show flashes of competence and make some huge plays and then their Les Miles shows and a series of wtf moments happen. If it weren't for the gift TD drive earlier where the late hit out of bounds was called on KU when the play was both in bounds and still going, it would be 14-7 at the half. Instead it is 21-7 OU and the 'Hawks are starting to look like they're getting the doors blown entirely off in the second half.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Oklahoma State finally realizing the game has started? Finding a way to lose this game would be so typical of that program.

member 51464

Man, these refs are brutal. Sooners and Jayhawks both have players throwing punches and all they are doing is calling off-setting penalties, lol. No ejections.

member 157595

Sign of the Day: "Gus Mahlzahn takes coaching advice from Willie Taggert" :biglaugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: "Charles Barkley ate my lunch" :laugh:

Both of these are fantastic. :laugh:

Lee: Faced the Gators many times as a Nole….never been a fan...but this pick is strictly business as he dons the Gata as a live baby alligator is delivered to him. :biglaugh:

f***ing traitor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->