NCAA GDT: Week 5

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Is Maryland ready for their annual ass whooping at the hands of PSU tonight?

In seriousness - I give them a puncher’s chance at giving them a game tonight. Hope the offense isn’t like the one that should’ve destroyed sPitt.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Really wish people would stop talking about Bud Foster like he hasn't been terrible for years.

I'm sure I'll regret thinking this next year.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Coming off an upset at Arkansas, my San Jose St Spartans are 20 point dogs at Air Force. They took the opening drive and walked down the field in about 10 plays to go up 7-0. I do NOT recognize this team. Air Force is pretty good.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Is Maryland ready for their annual ass whooping at the hands of PSU tonight?

In seriousness - I give them a puncher’s chance at giving them a game tonight. Hope the offense isn’t like the one that should’ve destroyed sPitt.
Nope - an ass whooping it indeed is. Silly me.

I love being a fan of this football program, We are.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Arizona State beating Cal was one I saw coming. They probably should be a top 20 team.

Reactions: BigMac1212
Sep 19, 2008
Justin Fuente is so fired
He can't be fired because he has a 25 million dollar buyout.

All I talk to are people who think he should be fired now. They literally cannot fire him now. He supposedly agreed to an extension too earlier because they thought he was hot shit when he apparently wasn't.

PEople need to understand he's not going anywhere until 2020 at the earliest. You can thank the AD for that.

Sep 19, 2008
VT's offense looks lackluster, their D looks pretty bad and special teams is not really anything special. From what I'm seeing off the Key Play blog the fanbase hates Corneilson the OC.

The most surprising is the D.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection....from Lincoln, NE...…..where NFL OL great Richie Incognito honed his very special skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 3-2 when donning Herbie the Husker & 20-8 when donning Brutus

Sign of the Day: "Nebraska 'bout to plow them Fields" :laugh:

Celebrity Pickers: Nebraska native Gabriele Union along with her NBA Miami Heat icon hubby D-Wade :yo: , who obviously like the big upset tonight.

Lee: Reminds us that Brutus was his 1st.....rattles off how great statistically Ohio State has been & angers the crowd by donning Brutus :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->