NFL GDT: Week 5 - Part 2 - MNF conclusion

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

He's probably not, but who thought he'd even get this far.

He's not. He's 28 and a gadget player. He can't throw the ball well enough going back to his days at BYU. He always had the athleticism but what can you do with a positionless player? Payton has found a way to get him on the field but Witten and Tessitore were going overboard.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pleased to see such a convincing win which I missed. Saints usually lose prime time games I don't see.

43-19 achieves scoreagami. This is one that has never happened. 43 is a terribly hard number to get to.

Reactions: What the Faulk

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He's not. He's 28 and a gadget player. He can't throw the ball well enough going back to his days at BYU. He always had the athleticism but what can you do with a positionless player? Payton has found a way to get him on the field but Witten and Tessitore were going overboard.
Taysom Hill is like when you play Madden and you change the QB for a package (wildcat in this case) and is either working or it’s just more fun so you keep doing it

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
In this century, Washington has as many MNF home wins as.......... the Cleveland Browns, but with a larger sample size

Seriously, they may hate Mondays more than Garfield

Reactions: Duke33

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
They've got a huge fan base.

It's not what it used to be. The waiting list for tickets which used to be a couple decades has vaporized. Their home opener probably had maybe 60,000 actual butts in the seats in a 90k stadium. They still have a decent road following I'm sure but having a ton of family in the DC area I know how disenchanted the fan base has gotten.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Drew is ridiculous. He’s a better QB now then he was at age 30. The only thing that’s fallen off even a little bit is his deep ball and even that is still very good 80 percent of the time. His accuracy is incredible and I’m not just talking about completion percentage, h throws balls that are so perfectly placed They might as well be handoffs 15-20 yards down the field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad