NFL GDT: Week 4

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I needed Mixon and Juju to combine for an insanely reasonable amount of points, and it looks like I might be f***ed.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So when do the 'Bring Back Marvin!' chants start? :P

I needed Juju and Floyd to combine for a lot of points. I think Juju has been neutralized. That really sucks.

OTOH I got a hilarious troll win...my opponent only needed four points from JuJu in a .5 PPR, got three.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I needed Mixon and Juju to combine for an insanely reasonable amount of points, and it looks like I might be ****ed.

I needed 12 points from Boyd and Juju. I got like 3 and Boyd seems to be injured.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The tweet is correct about this being terrible mechanics and all that, but my God, a casual flick of the wrist like this still almost worked. He's just amazing.

Reactions: justafan22

Say Hey Kid

The best all around player ever
Dec 10, 2007
i

Tall Tales of Andy Reid: Tighty Whities and 40 oz. Steaks https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-andy-reid-told-mahomes-favre-other-nfl-stars

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It was. The SNF ratings have been great.

MNF just got a bad game. People aren't going to tune in to watch two winless teams.
MNF has gotten bad games for a while. When have you last seen the Jets, Bucs, Browns, Raiders, Bengals, etc on SNF?

What is the amount they pay va NBC for their rights? Crazy the disparity in the quality of the games they get.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Time for Bengals to cut ties with Dalton and find another QB.
Probably will. Winless teams so far are Cincy, Miami, Washington, NYJ, Den. And AZ has a tie.

Washington has Haskins. Jets have Darnold and AZ has Murray. They are set.

I’m sure once Lock comes off IR he’ll get starts so that Denver can see what they have in him. Flacco was always just a placeholder.

Plenty of QBs in the draft. I’m sure that teams like Minny, Oak, Car, Chicago May also look at one as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->