NFL GDT: Week 4

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Not gonna lie, I figured for sure that was going end up getting flagged for DPI and the last untimed down was the Cowboys kicking a FG.

That corner blitz was a great playcall to force Dak into throwing way sooner than they wanted to.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Matchup next week for the Saints will be tougher because Tampa Bay is obviously going to stretch the field, and also they play up because they’re always pissed off when they meet.

In the aNFL you earn money 20 mill a season as a QB for not sucking... let that sink in
Good work if you can get it

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Matchup next week for the Saints will be tougher because Tampa Bay is obviously going to stretch the field, and also they play up because they’re always pissed off when they meet.

Indeed

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

And Teddy is gonna have a tough time against Shaq Barrett, league sack leader. He seemed to take to take a ton tonight, and a few that were avoidable.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Anyone heard of this guy before? Apparently he was one of the first to call the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade but now he’s say this...

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Wait... the Boys play a team that isn't one of the three worst in the league and they lose?

Color me shocked. SHOCKED.
I guess Saints on the road is supposed to be easy.....Brees might be missing but Teddy is still a good QB and they managed to blowout the Seahawks in Seattle last week so they aren't fighting some mediocre team either. Not a Cowboys fan but their team is pretty good.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Meh...I still feel like these are the top 2 teams in the NFC after a quarter of the season.

Oh, i think the Cowboys are a good team, i just thought it was a bit premature to be pounding your chest if your a cowboys fan after 3 weeks against the 3 worst teams in the league.

I don't think the Cowboys are garbage

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I guess Saints on the road is supposed to be easy.....Brees might be missing but Teddy is still a good QB and they managed to blowout the Seahawks in Seattle last week so they aren't fighting some mediocre team either. Not a Cowboys fan but their team is pretty good.
Correct, we can pump the breaks on them. Good team, but their quarterback play is lacking and their left tackle might be injured.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone heard of this guy before? Apparently he was one of the first to call the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade but now he’s say this...

He also said the Chiefs would have Ramsay by now and Crabtree would be with the Patriots.

Reactions: Roman Fell

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Oh, i think the Cowboys are a good team, i just thought it was a bit premature to be pounding your chest if your a cowboys fan after 3 weeks against the 3 worst teams in the league.

I don't think the Cowboys are garbage

Giants with Saquon aren’t that bad.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Cowboys never tried stretched the Saints defense. They give up big plays but they’ve been very good so far when playing close to the line of scrimmage

Reactions: snowkiddin

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I found it really strange that this turned out to be one of those "field goal" games. Saints and their fans have to be on cloud 9 right now though, beating two good conference rivals in a row while Teddy holds the fort.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Patriots won't even break a sweat in October.

They won't face a defense this good for a while.

Brady will not look like he looked today because WAS/NYG/NYJ/CLE do not have a defense of BUF's caliber.

Last edited:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
That was an ugly game

Ugly if your only idea of a "good game" is lot of of points and yards.

That was two excellent defenses tonight.

You have to understand, these are two of the best offensive lines in football, and Elliott and Kamara are two of the best running backs - and combined, Elliott and Kamara barely got 100 yards between them. Why, because both teams have two of the best defensive fronts in football as well.

I loved this game. It was the kind of slugfest they used to play in the 80s and early 90s. Aside from the refs getting themselves involved too much (and it went both ways, so I'm not complaining) this was the kind of game football nerds love. Especially football nerds who like defense.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Teddy B. is growing on me. I wish he would read the field faster but that's asking a lot of somebody when I'm comparing him to Drew Brees. But I really like the way he runs the offense. Even Brees took a couple seasons before he started looking efficient in this same offense. Teddy just finished game 2 and he already seems to have command of it - and he's starting to think on his feet too, the same way Brees does. Never thought he was the heir apparent but I'm starting to rethink that if he continues to get better.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I don't know what's worse- a MNF battle of 0-3 teams or the fact that we have no game 163's in baseball.

Looks like the Raw Thread might be busier than usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->