NFL GDT: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
This just makes the Vikings-Bills game one of the strangest games I have ever seen.
Not really. Nothing strange about it NFL is a week to week league and the Bills were just playing with a chip on their shoulder like the Vikings are now after all the shit they are talking about them all week.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Vikes are getting the ball out asap most of the time. Smart with how terrible the line is.

Except when Cousins has dropped, he's had a clean pocket. Some of it is due to the Rams lacking any type of pressure from the edge but overall they aren't letting Donald wreck everything.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Except when Cousins has dropped, he's had a clean pocket. Some of it is due to the Rams lacking any type of pressure from the edge but overall they aren't letting Donald wreck everything.
He's certainly had more time than last week. There is zero running room for the most part regardless.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
It was funny how I heard all the talk of Goff being a bust his first season with Jeff Fisher and absolutely nothing on offense except Gurley who had trouble that year because the Oline was garbage.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
It was funny how I heard all the talk of Goff being a bust his first season with Jeff Fisher and absolutely nothing on offense except Gurley who had trouble that year because the Oline was garbage.
Anyone who called him a busy was completely off base. I also doubt there were that many people who called him a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->